Thunder sounds, pipe organ, maniacal laughter. Trivia of the night, what music it makes… Welcome, Trivia Fans, to the first week in a month-long Halloween celebration of the spookiest elements of the DC Universe. This week’s theme: MONSTERS AND MADMEN! The most monstrous figures in the DCU, both inside and out, are all in play for this evening. So familiarize yourself with the halls of Arkham and the things that lurk in the dark, because you never know what’s going to frighten you around the next corner.
- The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
- Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
SCOREBOARD BlakeMPetit  Row.Harper  khristian012  MatthewHecht  seitan  casasstrophe  MisfitCMJ