It’s time for a Countdown… to the end of the year! This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’ll be covering the best that DC’s offered us in this year of 2020, from comics, to TV, to film. How down were you with DC over the past 12 months? Check in to trivia and find out – and perhaps be rewarded with our exclusive Riddler Badge!
As usual, the rules:
- The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- If asked to identify an episode of a TV show, the correct answer will always be the episode title; not the episode number.
- After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
- Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
SCOREBOARD TaimurDar  BlakeMPetit  casasstrophe  Detective7  Row.Harper  Starman814