Trivia Tuesday, 5/12 @2PM PT/5PM ET ๐ŸŒŸ STARGIRL! ๐ŸŒŸ

Trivia Tuesday, 5/12 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Stargirl!

Reach for the stars โ€“ itโ€™s Tuesday Trivia! This May 5th, Iโ€™ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions. Keep your eyes on the comments, where Iโ€™ll drop a new question every 5 minutesโ€ฆ the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Have the most points by the end of the game, and youโ€™ll receive an exclusive Riddler title and profile badge!

This weekโ€™s topic, to celebrate the debut of her own series on DC Universe: STARGIRL! So come armed this Tuesday with knowledge of all things Courtney!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winnerโ€™s circle? To find out, youโ€™ll have to ANSWERโ€ฆ THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Batboy84 [6]
TaimurDar [4]
khristian012 [3]
BlakeMPetit [2]
iloveoracle [1]
TheBatmanofNML [1]
tenzilkemesq [1]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [1]
crystalinastar [1]
TornadoSoup [1]
NYJt3 [1]
mhoge [1]
11 Likes

This is going to be good! Hope I remember everything Iโ€™ve read in Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This should be fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iโ€™d be lucky to get a point or two, but itโ€™s more about the banter for meโ€ฆ

3 Likes

I know little about Stargirl. Letโ€™s hope most of the questions come from Johnโ€™s JSA! Either way Iโ€™m looking forward to being educated.

2 Likes

:thinking:I wonder if we ever made a trivia questions too hard for @HubCityQuestion to ask each week?

2 Likes

No such thing! I can put together questions on ANY topic. Iโ€™ve done whole shows on Roman military history and baby formula.

5 Likes

Well thatโ€™s good to know. lol

1 Like

โ€ฆ Baby formula?

Know the answer to at least three questions from Instagram!

1 Like

Iโ€™ve been commissioned for some VERY niche parties.

2 Likes

Afternoon, folks. Looking forward to having some fun this week.

4 Likes

Thereโ€™s a Staaaargiiiiirl
Coming on the way
And sheโ€™s gonna be the subject
Of our Trivia Tuesday

4 Likes

Clever!

Here we are, folks! First person to answer a question correctly gets a point! 24 rounds of questions, with a new one landing here in the comments every 5 minutes! Only one guess allowed per person every question! Do not edit your posts! Spelling and specifics count when I decide it counts! HERE WE GO!

QUESTION #1: During which Klarion constructed crisis did Courtney Whitmore first catch Starmanโ€™s attention as a potential successor?

Sins of Youth

2 Likes

Sins of youth

1 Like

CORRECT! First point goes to the family guy!

3 Likes

Nice! First time drawing first blood! :laughing:

4 Likes

โ€ฆblood?

1 Like