STOP THE PRESSES: this week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re covering the history, personnel, and the lives and times of that great Metropolitan newspaper, the Daily Planet! So join us and put your journalistic mettle to the test for a shot at a virtual Pulitzer – or, at the very least, a Riddler badge.
- The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
- Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
SCOREBOARD mike.blacklist  BlakeMPetit  claine23  TheRealDetectiveChimp  khristian012  superherowade  Reaganfan78  ajm08g  Detective7  MisfitCMJ  Eagle  matthew.hecht  Row.Harper