Under the Moon: A Catwoman Tale

Under the Moon: A Catwoman Tale

I could not put it down and I just finished it and its a great re-imagining of the origin of the cat who loves the bat.
It had enough action to keep you interested and just the right bit of teen Kitty love to keep you interested and added to the now 80 -year dance these two have been doing. I love that cat a bat went to the same daycare. if there is going to be a sequel I would love it to be cat joining the bat on his training trip as year one is not just a bat book, its a bat, cat, Gordon book. have the two get married when they arrive back in Gotham…as the teach the cowardly and superstitious criminals to fear the bat and the cat. them taking in dick should be how the book ends.
plus… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:i do not like Holly Robertson after what she did, she knows what she did, and why she should be cut form cats life.

bat and cat are two broken souls whos pieces fit together perfectly.

PS: i just noticed that the jacket bruce wears in Hissy fit threw to Cold Nose, Warm Heart is a Easter egg. its the exact same jacket Bruce ware in his first fight with Selina in Frank Millers Year 4 book series batman year one.