Underrated DC characters that deserve the spotlight

Who do you think are some underrated characters that should get more recognition? My vote goes for the Questions, Miss Martian and Poison Ivy(she could be a great anti-hero)

3 Likes

Ivy will be a main character in Harley’s show. So good news for you there :slight_smile:

I agree with Question! I loved him in the Justice League show. He deserves some attention from DC.

3 Likes

There are so many DC Comics characters deserving of a solo, or to be part of a team book

Black Lightning
Vixen
Mr. E
Adam Strange
The Atom
The Question
Jay Garrick
Star Girl
Wild Cat
Secret
Cassandra Cain

3 Likes

Definitely Cassie Cain. +Shilo Norman, Steel (Natasha and John Henry), Sandy Hawkins, Manhunter, Fire and Ice, Rocket from Milestone, 90’s Superboy(thanks new young justice series), Jessie Quick, Connor Hawke, Soranik Natu, Kyle Rayner, and the Legion is shockingly underrated considering their importance. Just to name a few more.

1 Like

Catwoman has NEVER received the respect she deserves. Really grateful for Tom King and especially now, Joelle Jones for bringing her back into the spotlight, but DC doesn’t give the same marketing or give the same attention to Selina Kyle they do harley quinn. Selina is a far more interesting character. Has been around as long as Batman, so she definitely has history. And she’s a better role model for girls/young women than quinn. Wonder Woman doesn’t even get what she deserves. DC needs a serious revamp in leadership.

1 Like

Any and every character that somebody loves.

1 Like

I want more Condiment King. Loved him in the LEGO Batman Movie but I wish he’d get his own feature film.

3 Likes

I miss every single member of the Justice Society of America, especially Jay Garrick. I would love to see Halo featured more somewhere as well. So many characters deserve a spot on a team book for awhile. I wish we could get a Brave and Bold title with a popular character like Batman teaming up with lesser characters.

1 Like

Metamorpho (The element man )
Animal Man
The Metal Men

2 Likes

Zatana

1 Like

The Wildstorm characters would be my choice. The characters of my youth are always going to exist, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and all the others up to the 1980s when my interest in comics waned. Image, Valiant, and other indie companies brought me back to comics in the 1990s so since DC owns some of the Wildstorm characters I would love to see them comeback and stick around this time like Zealot, Maul, and especially Midnighter and Apollo.

2 Likes

Midnighter and Apollo(+Jenny Quantum, they’re a great family), I love Animal Man(specially during the New 52), plus the Metal Men are a team that I also forgot but they’re great!

1 Like

Zatanna

3 Likes

Vic Sage is my go-to answer for this, but there are a lot of people who’d be a good fit. Someone mentioned Metamorpho, I think Blue Beetle could use a spotlight, I love Wesley Dodds and Jack Knight, Zatanna needs more exposure, and ultimately as much as he’s a fan favorite, Nightwing has never been in a major live action production, which is kind of incredible.

2 Likes

I know they were kinda lame from super friends but I would love if someone could come up with a creative story for wonder twins. Lol

2 Likes

Rex the Wonder Dog!!! He’s basically Captain America but better and a dog. He deserves a huge spotlight!!!

1 Like