What are some titles found on DC Universe that you think are great but no one else talks about?
Nightwing the New Order.
Huntress: Cry For Blood.
Justice League Cry For Justice
JSA the Golden Age.
JSA the Liberty Files: The Whistling Skull.
Black Canary & Green Arrow.
Underrated WildStorm titles
- Divine Right: The Adventures of Max Faraday. Jim Lee’s little-known masterpiece. Also the only book he’s had a hand in writing as well as illustrating.
- Planetary. One of the most wildly creative comics of all time.
- The Authority, volume 1. A fantastic team book.
Underrated DC titles
- Super Powers, volume 1. Jack Kirby’s little-known '80s gem.
- Trinity of Sin: Pandora. A fun New 52 read starring a vastly underrated character.
- Blackhawks. The New 52 iteration of the property and a wonderfully fun title, along with a principal antagonist that is deserving of more use.
- OMAC. Another gem by Jack Kirby.
- OMAC. The New 52 take on the above.
- Justice League Elite. The best Justice League mini-series of the 21st century, so far. Writer Joe Kelly did no wrong with the Justice League in this book and in the regular JLA series that was concurrent to it.
I, Vampire (2011). It was a New 52 launch title. Terrible timing to release. Looked like it was just trying to cally in on Twilight’s popularity. But it’s a very good horror book. It didn’t last long, so it’s a quick, great read.
Talon by Scott Snyder and James Tynion IV.
This was one of my favorite spin off titles. It was a great exploration of what a Talon from the Court of Owls would do if they basically defected. It also reminds me of the Goodwin/Simonson run of Manhunter.
Grayson by Tom King. Easily one of the highlights of the New 52 for me.
Hourman by Tom Peyer is simply put amazing