Villain vs Villain

If you could have one fight between two villains ; who would be your dream fight? I would love to Killer Croc vs Bane . Let me know lets get violent!

9 Likes

These are off the top my head

1:Harley Quinn v green Lantern

2:bane v scarecrow

And last Harley Quinn and joker v batman and Superman reply who you think would win these fights

3 Likes

Killer Croc vs. Joker

I’m ready for Croc to eat him cause Batman won’t let Jason get rid of him.

8 Likes

Here’s my thoughts on who would win in each thought

1. Green Lantern since he can create Joker with his lantern and distract her and smash her with a bomb and she explodes. Not sure if he can do that but hey, imitation just an example.
  2. Bane since he doesn’t have fear and Scarecrow is just a guy in a Halloween costume.
  3. Batman and Superman since while Joker has taken on both of them before, I don’t think Joker as the most powerful Batman villain since I am tired of of him being this powerful as much as Batman being this powerful. They’re supposed to be regular hero’s and villains with a gimmick. That’s just an opinion. Also Harley Quinn loses as well.
2 Likes

Hmmm well thanks for you feed back

3 Likes

Would rather have Bane instead of Killer Croc.

2 Likes

I mean if Bane will break Joker’s back, then sure.

4 Likes

Green Lantern easy

Scarecrow

Clark wins it by himself.

2 Likes

Really

3 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

REALLY :grinning:

3 Likes

I am Vengeance! I am the Night! I am Batman!

3 Likes

Are you sure a four thatd

3 Likes

You don’t get it do you boy. This isn’t a mud hole. It’s an operating table, and I’m the surgeon.

4 Likes

Huuu

2 Likes

It is a famous line from Dark Knight Returns.

2 Likes

They have both been consider Batman’s archenemy, so I would like to see The Joker vs. Ra’s al Ghul. My bets would actually be on The Joker, simply because he is so unpredictable.

1 Like

The problem I see with villains fighting the Joker is that they don’t have Batman’s ethics. I think someone like Ra’s al Ghul would just have a sniper or a team of assassins take out Joker in a heartbeat. Or drop a bomb in the general are where Joker was. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes