Villains Who Belong In a Different Rogues Gallery

There was an episode of Brave and the Bold which featured a battle I’ve always wanted to see happen in the comics, but to the best of my knowledge it hasn’t yet-
Zatanna vs Abra Kadabra.
VQQdNwQ

Kadabra is a Flash villain, but he’s a PERFECT nemesis to Zatanna. She’s a real magician, while he’s a fraud. She represents everything good about magic, while Kadabra is the complete opposite.

So my question is- anyone else have an example of a villain who regularly fights one hero, but would be a perfect fit to fight another?

9 Likes

I would love to see Hawkman vs Ras Al Ghul. Just think about it? Ras must’ve bumped into Hawkman in one of his past lives. I would love to see them battle… And it doesn’t necessarily mean Hawkman wins.

8 Likes

Aquaman vs Starro is another. The king of the seas vs a conquering alien starfish. This needs to happen more.

2 Likes

Same with Vandal or Etrigan.

4 Likes

I think OMAC would make a good Cyborg villain. Cyborg usually struggles to find the man still in him and OMAC has fully given himself over to the machine. He’d make a good Zod-type villain.

5 Likes

Plus, Cyborg just needs better villains.

3 Likes

Livewire should be a Batman villain. It’s not fair putting her up against Superman. Even then, she’s going to have trouble with Batman because we know he wears insulated armor.

4 Likes

@Mister_Assister Cyborg vs Metallo would be great.

1 Like

Despero is considered a Justice League villain, and it’s true that he can be a Justice League level threat. I would argue that jn actuality, he’s the Martian Manhunters nemesis, the Joker to J’onns Batman. Think of a Despero vs the Justice League story. Who saved the say? It was likely the Martian Manhunter.

2 Likes