WarnerMedia Upheaval - Let's Talk About It!

I think everyone had a feeling once HBO max was coming the video would be gone soon

3 Likes

The video content will be leaving DC Universe
@supermanisbae: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o18tHdBpMeY

I’m just messing with you :joy:

4 Likes

This really is the best possible outcome. Although i guess for the people who don’t care about comics this does nothing for them but I think that this was the best possible outcome. I have seen some people upset that their not gonna lower the price but it understand why the price is going to stay the same. I mean I already paid $8 a month for marvel unlimited so since this is going to basically become DC’s version of marvel unlimited $7 a month makes sense. I don’t think people understand how much of a difference 6 months makes compared to a year. A year behind mean 12 issues behind (and sometimes an annual) but 6 months behind is only 6 issues behind.

7 Likes

:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

But the app isn’t being shut down. It’ll exist as a comics only app.

Kind of premature to start patting yourself on the back, wouldn’t you say?

6 Likes

Ummm, no… it’s not shutting down… sorry

7 Likes

Nope not shutting down, just changing their name and getting rid of videos, adding alot more comics.:smiley:

4 Likes

Honest to God mostly posted this so that I could use all those emojis and save them to my iPhone and use them ass app widgets

1 Like

It kinda reminds me of the meme of the hardcore guy celebrating winning a medal, only to find out in the end he won bronze. :laughing:

6 Likes

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes