WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

Thanks for this. Wasn’t sure how much time was left.

2 Likes

No I haven’t might have to one day, but such a big part of my life, I prefer to keep them.

1 Like

https://www.vudu.com/content/movies/details/Teen-Titans-Go-Vs-Teen-Titans-And-Teen-Titans-Go-To-The-Movies-2-Film-Collection-Bundle-/1425841

:point_up: Both movies are bundled for $7.99 on vudu

1 Like

@CassTheStreet @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell @Razzzcat @Mae @Hiraeth @Applejack @Reaganfan78
Weeeeeellp… Prrrrreeety sure im the only one who did this… So now im forcing you guys to look at these. X.T.R.A.

9 Likes

Congratulation, I didn’t do it cause it wasn’t possible to watch and interact at the same time on my tablet. :smiley:Look like you got it all!

3 Likes

:stargirl: :supergirl_cw: :superman: :batman: :dc: :wonderwoman: :theflash: :shock_ga: DC got the new emojis added! :penguin_starehqtas:

5 Likes

I tried to get to get em all! I was actually in the middle of working on another when fandome ended. I thought I had another 24 hours. :superman:

5 Likes

I can’t speak for the Moderators, I’m sure they’ll still give you the Detective Chimp badge for your effort for trying.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

RealActualIcelandgull-max-1mb

Crossing fingers!! :harley_delicioushqtas:

4 Likes

If they don’t we need to start the give Devi the Detective Chimp badge movement here on DCU!!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! :grin::purple_heart: I actually didn’t know about this event (because I’m oblivious, apparently). :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

These are so cool!!! :blacklightning:

5 Likes

So, uh… I REALLY liked Man of Tomorrow.

5 Likes

@Devi that…deserves a victory lap of high fives. It just does.
Ps. got another HQ WAL tonight if you’re game. :fist:

5 Likes

:100:

3 Likes

@Hiraeth @Razzzcat @CassTheStreet @reaga

1. You guys rock.
  2. I got the badge… (Give’s menacing Harley grin) :harleyquinn_hqas:

Thanks ya’ll!

high fives crew

c89fefe41a8c0ebd944cf88ca60381e8

4 Likes

I know right