WATCH-ALONG: DC FanDome Hall Of Heroes 8 Hour Marathon! Saturday, 8/22 @10:00am PT - 5:30pm PT

Wow I did not see that

2 Likes

This is very helpful! Now I know how to set my up my viewing schedule. I hope to attend the watch along for most events - thank you!

4 Likes

This will be a linear viewing of every panel from 10:00am-5:30pm PT from the Hall of Heroes- You can find all the info here, in the Hall of Heroes section:

They will have the extended panel for Titans in the WatchVerse on September 12th, which you can see here:

It does look like the Titans panel and others run at about 15 minutes long for the August 22nd event, but it’s kind of cool we get to see bonus content in a few weeks. Please do keep us posted on any other discrepancies you might spot, with the changes it can be easy to miss a detail!

10 Likes

Fixed, thanks RF!

5 Likes

You’re welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I thought this would be helpful :grinning:
A "Chimp" Challenge! 15 Steps to get your fandom on for Fandome!

6 Likes

Marathons on this site are so fun with the community :heart_eyes: I am excite!

6 Likes

Me waiting for fandom to begin:
tenor (2)

13 Likes

Golly! :harley_delicioushqtas: It is All just so Very Wonderful. I am just so happy for all of this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Super friends, SuperHeros, Superstars, Super Time! :poison_eyebrowhqtas: Life’s been kinda rough. This Event, this weekend, is really providing us with a little relief. A much needed escape. :frank_grinhqtas: :dannythestreet_dp: :queenoffables_hqtas: Thank You!

We have an entire geek weekend slated for our home.
Starting with a Moobys meal kit (Thanks Kevin Smith & Crew) Movies, possibly ClerksII & Dogma…

Got some goodies arriving from the WB shop :harleyquinn_hqas: YEP! They have some Super Fantastic face masks up for grabs now Woo Hoo! Super Happy about Those Super Fun Fan Finds. Scooby-Doo & Marvin the Martian.

Life’s been Weird. Thankful for this community. By the Way, Regardless of our mourning & uncertainty here on DCU… I am Wowed with the HBOmax set up right now. Somebody needs a big cookie & a sticker for that. The multiverse offerings & the DC hub are so well organized. New & Old fans delight! It really is a treat for the senses.
I really liked how they have added subtitles emphasis on HQTAS & Doom Patrol as ‘fan featured’ event. That is smart branding. It feels good. :flexmentallo_dp:

See All My Super Fan Friends Saturday :goodmorninggothamhqtas: :hyenahqtas:

4 Likes

I enjoy friends too! Almost all the way through it again. :notes:All be there for you… :umbrella:

1 Like

Ditto!

Woooooo! Woooooo!

1 Like

Yep! Yep :smile: Yep! Weeeee! :clayface_handhqtas:

1 Like

It just restarted on TBS a day or three ago.

Ah, Chandler’s brazen wiseacrey…it never tires.

1 Like

I really am excited about this. This is the first time I’ve even virtually attended a major comic event. Although I did go to Nickel City Con in Buffalo last year for the first time.

7 Likes

Just got done putting the finishing touches on my schedule for Saturday (and for the September event).

I don’t know if I have the mental fortitude to live-chat on every panel, but I’ll definitely drop in here and there for sure!

2 Likes

Great thanks for the update now I know when to set up the nacho bar. So can’t wait for the fun.

3 Likes

Awesome™️ I’ll probably pop in and out. Can’t wait. Thanks for this schedule. So excited.

3 Likes

Mourning? Has anything been officially announced? I can live with all the video content going to HBO Max if it meant this community section and the comic library got to survive.

3 Likes

I completely agree. I just discovered DCU and started exploring comics recently. The library and community that DC has built is amazing. It would be a tragedy if this side of the service was lost.

5 Likes