WATCH-ALONG: DC FanDome Hall Of Heroes 8 Hour Marathon! Saturday, 8/22 @10:00am PT - 5:30pm PT

It is time to rest these typin’ digits, friends- thank you again for joining, and I can’t wait to do this again on September 12th for DC FanDome, PT II!

19 Likes

That’s all folks!

1 Like

You are a hero!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Looking forward to it too!

How are you guys going to be doing that? I thought it was all on-demand.

These last 8 hours have been such a rollercoaster—I had so much FUN. It was such a blast! I’m so happy I was able to experience this with everyone here on DC Universe! I’m gonna have to go and marinate in all this new content and news and just everything. Oh man…

Special shoutout to @Applejack and @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell for being the best mods, as always. :blue_heart: (and everyone over at Harley’s Crew , I had a blast for our WAL as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

8 Likes

It’s nice to see DC at least finally have some form of apparent coordination or at least acknowledgement of all the different parts of its media output. Any sense of cohesion had been missing for some time. The multiverse idea they’re embracing seems to allow for some way to navigate and sometimes even have interplay between the different iterations. It’s cool.

I think I’ll stick around for the second showing to catch the thing a I missed.

6 Likes

My computer is fightin me every character i type, but this was fun. Thank y’all for upping the entertainment value when I lurked :eyes: It was such a great time being able to experience this among fellow fans

5 Likes

Thanks so much for hanging out with us today! Can’t wait to do it all again for DC FanDome Pt II! Have a great night, y’all! :green_heart: :green_heart:

18 Likes

:hugs:

3 Likes

@Applejack, @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, everyone at DC, this event was AMAZING! I’m actually glad they postponed the other worlds so I didn’t have to flip back and forth. Thanks for everything!

8 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell gnight

4 Likes

This is why DC is The Best!

6 Likes

See ya’ll in a few weeks!

1 Like

It’s always a party with you guys! :hugs:

4 Likes

Time to retire myself. Gnight everyone! Ty for watching with me!

7 Likes

I love how they all have the WW84 zoom backgrounds

6 Likes

Oh yes, Thank you @Applejack & @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell for hosting this!

Good night y’all :hugs:

3 Likes

the batman: stokt to see more of that batcat fight as it feels like she may be breaking into wayne manner…wonder if bat will not caller the cat this time.

2 Likes

@Applejack could you please put in a word to make the intermission short vids to be available after Fandome? Also the fan arts, I would like to be able to track back to follow some artists.

5 Likes