WATCH-ALONG! 📺HARLEY QUINN: BIRDS OF PREY!💥 BYOB (Bring Your Own Birds 🎥)💥 MONDAY 8/17 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hey there! Between Birds of Prey landing on HBOMax and FanDome–thought it would be fun to start the week w/ a BYOM WAL! :tada:

Details below for anyone who hasn’t seen it, or if you’re new to watch-alongs…

Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey, is recounted by the charmingly unpredictable Harley Quinn…so plenty of twists, turns and mayhem ensues—Gotham is turned upside down—the stakes are high—battle lines are drawn! :eyes: How will it end?! Gotta tune in to find out! :popcorn: Hope to see you here.

PLEASE NOTE:
The movie is NOT available on DCU. You’ll need your own copy or rental of the movie! It will also be available to stream on HBOMax on 8/15/20. (There’s even a snazzy bundle option to pick up HBO along w/ your DCU subscription—>HBOMax/DCU Bundle
Rated: R, Runtime: 109 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have questions.

10 Likes

:kitemanhqtas:
HELL YEAH!!!
:kitemanhqtas:

I’ll be putting together a Discord over the weekend for the fans with HBOMax only. I’ll post the info here by thee end of the weekend for you to pass along to your friends!

And remember:
The more views we get on HBOMax the more they’ll realize how INCREDIBLY popular the character is!!!

(…as well as nice to look at. Harley is REAL nice to look at!)

6 Likes

Haven’t seen it yet … I’m so down :grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

It was SUPER fun!!!

2 Likes

Wait, did it happen already? Did I miss it?

3 Likes

Nope just in time haha :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh thank god! It’s my favorite movie, and I would have been way disappointed if I missed it.

4 Likes

That would be no fun :frowning::frowning:

3 Likes

You’re safe @Miss.Face-Peeley-Pants! We just set it early. Still got 2+ weeks to get ready. See you here! :partying_face: And don’t forget your Fun Gun. lol :wink:

Pssst… @bribriibri @Dcgoddessofmayhem @Ortega807. :wave: Hi.

3 Likes

Yeah I just realized that I had the dates mixed up, and the timing is perfect! It’s a few days before my birthday! The only thing is that I don’t know if I’ll be able to make it…

2 Likes

Count me in! :smiley:

2 Likes

This should be fun! Hope I can make it :sparkles:

3 Likes

i’ll be here! can’t wait, i love this movie more than most things in life :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll be there! Can’t wait! :boom::bomb::laughing:

2 Likes

I can try to make it, depending on my work schedule. I hope to know if others like this movie like I do. I hear so many bad reviews of it I feel like I missed something they know.

1 Like