WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E12 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JUNE 19th @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E12 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JUNE 19th @6PM PST/9PM EST

We’re getting down to the wire - only 2 more episodes to go! :sob:

While we can’t recap as well as Frank can with the help of Chaz, we’ll give it our best effort! So, last week we had Joker return, but was in love with Bethany, Joker and Harls realized, and admitted, their relationship was super unhealthy, Ivy tried on wedding dresses while simultaneously ignoring the uncertainty of her feelings, we (finally) got both Batman and the Justice League back, and now we have to contend with Psycho-fied Ivy in addition to Clayface and King Shark.

Whew! That about covers it though as we go into this week’s episode. Will Ivy really try to kill Harls? Or will Harley manage to break through to her?

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn Season 2, Episode 12

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, June 19th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

18 Likes

Can’t wait to watch with y’all down to the last two :pleading_face:

9 Likes

I’m so excited! I hope we get a renewal. I’m too attached! :pleading_face:

18 Likes

I was skeptical at first but was is easily persuaded after seeing the first episode and now I can’t live without it. I hope it gets renewed

17 Likes

I hope the show gets renewed it’s such a great show. Also young justice season 4!

9 Likes

Getting ready for the showdown: Harley vs Ivy
insert eye of the tiger
Then more likely later on between harlivy
Inserts on chill by wales :joy::joy:

We need a renewal DC… season 3 plz

I don’t know what I’ll watch in the mean time
-Dc announcement of season 4 of young justice-
Well…that’ll hold me for sure but still need a season 3 of Harley Quinn lol

Two episodes left tho,
Heart is breaking knowing this
Moment of silence for the hearts for this show
tenor (1)

Excitement out weighs the sadness tho​:heart:

11 Likes

#CobbSquad4Evah! Please renew Harley Quinn for Seasons 3, 4, 5, ad infinitum…

11 Likes

This is all of us in a couple weeks isn’t it? :wink:

7 Likes

That is painfully accurate :rofl: :sob:

6 Likes

This show has become my week’s high point. I survive each and every week because at the end I get my dose of Harley.

8 Likes

Honestly me during the wait each week…

4 Likes

Omg I’m so ready!!!

9 Likes

Been waiting my whole life for this, so stoked!

7 Likes

It’s giving me anxiety wondering if there will be a season 3 :joy::sob:
I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode!

8 Likes

I’m pumped for the episode. Also, these suckers came in the mail today and a few days ago I cashed in my reward points for the rest.

16 Likes

Patiently waiting for 9am to arrive :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Those are so awesome!

5 Likes

Penultimate episode WAL!

3 Likes

I’m watching it now but will be back it’s hilarious.

3 Likes

Where did you get the rest? I thought the set was only a few characters not all.

5 Likes