WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E7 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MAY 15th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Another great episode ends and a week to wait for the next! Soo sad

7 Likes

same! this was my first watch-along and it felt like being at the theater!

7 Likes

I really liked the episode. I liked the Ivy speech, but the Jim and Barbara moments made it really go out of the park. I think you always need a strong Jim Gordon. I love that he’s back. I also liked that Barbara was the one to save him.

5 Likes

Yes on Monday

4 Likes

So grand. Have a great week everyone!

6 Likes

Fun as always everyone!! Thank you! Have a great weekend. Take care :purple_heart:

9 Likes

So glad you made it! Hope to see you next week (totally understand if you can’t though!) :green_heart:

9 Likes

Right!! I love watching and sharing moments like these with others even when we are all miles away.

I try to catch these WALs as often as I can (when I don’t forget :joy:)

8 Likes

Have a good one y’all. Can’t wait to see ya next week

9 Likes

@bribriibri See you then! :dancer:t2:

3 Likes

this always fun for now must check out but til nxt time everybody!!!

5 Likes

I will try! Thanks, have a great week!

3 Likes

Don’t forget to join me on Monday night for the premiere of Stargirl!

6 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell will be there

3 Likes

Thanx @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone for joining me tonight! :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell for hosting as always! I appreciate getting a chance to do these watch alongs with everyone. Sometimes it’s just what you needed.

4 Likes

I totally understand that, @BatmanMazz! These are always the highlight of my week. Super excited to get to do two of them starting next week!

2 Likes

I completely agree! I’m really looking forward to Stargirl. I love the JSA and Stargirl so this is going to be great.

2 Likes

Completely agree! I’ve been re-reading the comics to get myself even more hyped up for it over the past few weeks.

3 Likes