WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E8 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MAY 22nd @6PM PST/9PM EST

Can’t wait for the next episode of star girl and Harley, this is going to a good week :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thanks so much for joining me again this week! Hope to see you on Monday for Stargirl, otherwise see you next Friday for a WONDERFUL Bachlorette party!

3 Likes

Ahhh I got all messed up on times :sob: I missed it

2 Likes

Same!

1 Like

I unfortunately missed the watch-along but omg this episode! The ending got me in the feels. The thumbnail for next week has me squealing with delight and wishing the days could go faster.

2 Likes

That’s ok, @Dcgoddessofmayhem & @Ortega807, there’s always next week! :facepunch:t3::wilted_flower:

Ps. Lovin’ the new avatar, Ortega! Harls needs to rock a cape more often. Fact! :fire:

2 Likes

Sorry I missed out on the watch along!

2 Likes

Make Gothan Great Again

1 Like

You are absolutely right. This is precisely why the show runners said they were going to take their time with Harlivy. They wanted Harley (and Ivy) to work on themselves before jumping into another relationship. Look how invested all of us are and how this whole show has touched all of us in one way or another along the way. Great show. Hope there is a season 3.

3 Likes

Agree, @PatsMom1980. It’s a little torturous, but that’s what makes it worth it. …assuming this goes where I hope. I’m a sucker for a good love story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There better be, or DC will not hear the end of it from me for a good long while. It’s just too good. :green_heart:

1 Like

Yes very much so

Thank you! And yes Harley needs to rock a Cape more often!

1 Like