WATCH-ALONG! PREMIERE Stargirl S1, E1 Watch-Along! MONDAY, MAY 18th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Watched the episode earlier but definitely watching again with the community. Such a great first episode. I didn’t want the episode to end

4 Likes

No harm in watching it twice! :wink: Welcome, can’t wait to watch with you!

2 Likes

Yes, our version is uncut and uninterrupted on 4k :slight_smile: Stargirl will be slightly trimmed to accommodate commercial time on CW.

12 Likes

That was a great start to the series! Feeling the same way I felt with the Flash premiere, can’t believe they are treating the source material as well as they are. I loved seeing most of the JSA in the flashback setup. One thing I wish they would tackle is the merging of two separate characters (The Star Spangled Kid and Starman.) and the various iterations of the gravity rod/cosmic rod/cosmic staff. Hope to see more of Solomon Grundy and by extension Golden Age Green Lantern/Alan Scott too.

2 Likes

This is going to be my fist time doing a watchalong.
I’m excited!

1 Like

Happy Monday and, more importantly, Stargirl Premiere Day!

We’ve got 30 minutes until showtime! :stars:

5 Likes

Ouch.:fearful: Let’s try this again…
:grinning:Hello everybody, I’m here and ready for Stargirl watch along!

3 Likes

Really excited to see the premier with everyone :grin:

3 Likes

Want to know what’s great about this show? It’s a family show! Finally no TV-MA show here.:grinning:

4 Likes

Love me some Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing, but it’s a nice change of pace for sure

3 Likes

Just over 10 minutes left before the Premiere! Anyone else so excited that you can barely stand it?

4 Likes

I’m definitely looking forward to it!

3 Likes

I’m so sorry, I’ve been called in to work and have to miss the watch-along :(. Have a blast! I can’t wait to watch it!

2 Likes

SPOILER ALERT!!! :grin:I really enjoy every bit of this episode and can’t wait to watch it again and again and again!

2 Likes

Oh no! We’ll definitely miss you! See you next week though! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Sorry you have to miss the watch along, hope you enjoy the show when you get a chance to watch it.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

With out spoiling anything. This new DC Universe show Stargirl definitely has a different atmosphere from the previous shows: Titans, Doom Patrol, and Swamp Thing. And that what makes it great and unique.

After watch it went straight review it cuz it left that big of impression on me

4 Likes

OMG…5 Minutes!

3 Likes

Star-ting in 5 minutes!

4 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell have you watch this episode?

2 Likes