🚨Watch-Along Special Event:DC Daily Fan Takeover!🚨 MON,3/25 @6:30pmPT/9:30pmET

I work 2nd and always miss these. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Long post for me coming, sorry lol I was the person that discussed that there seemed to be a theme going and I was excited for Stargirl. I knew the character was based on Geoff John’s sister, so that is why I mentioned his heart went into the creation of that character. It is the show I am looking most forward to because I feel that it will be a bit tonally different than the other shows as a result. I worry that I may be the reason titles were not used. I presented as male during the event for ease of travel and etc. I want to be very honest though and say I am transgender (MtF). I mentioned it once in passing in a post, but it definitely a blink and you could miss it moment. I didn’t really mention it during the event and it made me more nervous than anything ever in my life. The DC Daily staff was aware, but not really anyone else at the event (as far as I know). It is easier to say after everything is said and done than it was before and during the event. I loved being able to be a part of all this though and if I am ever invited to another event I hope to be more comfortable presenting as myself. I was able to meet wonderful members of this community today. Thank you for allowing me to talk to you and to meet every single one of you! This has been the single best experience of my life.

11 Likes

I was not able to comment during the show. But I just wanted to thank DC Universe for the opportunity to be part of the episodes (I was the guy sitting next to HubCityQuestion) was an amazing experience.

10 Likes

I just got this notification at 11:16 pm Pacific wtf

6 Likes

Worst luck ever. I had to go to the doctor. I can give you a note, can we do a Mulligan?

4 Likes

Can’t believe I missed this WAL! :sob: Gotta go watch it…

3 Likes

I like DC

3 Likes

@PrincessAmethyst, thank you so much for taking the time, and expending so much courage, to attend the event in the way you felt was best for yourself. I look forward to meeting you again in the future, as your full, confident, gorgeous self!! <3

8 Likes

A time when heroes become legends.

4 Likes

@PrincessAmethyst
I’m in 1000% agreement with what Applejack said! It was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to meeting you again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Want to echo what Applejack and JLWWSM said, it was a pleasure to meet you and hope to one day meet you again.

4 Likes

Amethyst, you were such a delight to meet, and I hope we can see you again soon in your FINAL FORM

1 Like

Thanks to all of you. My heart is so full right now. I can’t even begin to express how wonderful it was to meet all of you. I said it a few times during the event, but it bears repeating I feel like I found my people. All of you are definitely a part of me forever. Thank you!

4 Likes

I remember watching this, this was fun to watch and guess who’s who. I think I know which one were the Mods, my favorite part was @HubCityQuestion asking Hector some questions. I even was yelling at my tablet screen when Question ask what’s a name of Terry McGennis High School? That was so easy and Hector didn’t get it! It was Hamilton Hill high school. :slightly_smiling_face:
They should make a one full special episode of Question vs. Hector going head to head for fun.
Anyway it was a great episode to watch, hope they bring back Burt Ward for a interview, that guy is a living legend!

3 Likes

For those who missed it here it is again:

1 Like