Watch the TITANS Season 2 Full Trailer!

Just as Young Justice: Outsiders turns out the lights, Titans barges in and gets this party started all over again! What are you reading this post for? Watch the trailer now to catch glimpses of this hero & villain-studded show!

https://youtu.be/lULgyPaGRLg

What moment did you pause on? What screenshots did you grab? Show us in the comments below, and be sure to join us right here on September 6th!

17 Likes

i’m a school right now so i can’t get youtube. i was hoping you guys were going to have it here

1 Like

WHATTTTT!? Titans new trailer, YJ season finale 3 episodes AND Joker trailer is will drop tomorrow!!!

Awesome week to be a DC fan!!!

4 Likes

Deathstroke, Bruce Wayne, red-suit Donna Troy, dude oh my god

Hank … HANK you need Dawn, she needs you!

1 Like

Trailer is dooope!!
Did Dove tell Dick to “be Batman”? :exploding_head:
Dick Vs. Jason?! :facepunch:
Deathstroke is sick. Ravager scene with Dick was cool too. Suprised to see Shimmer. Love how Donna is annoyed by her name :rofl:. Will The Hive be showing up later? So excited for this season, 10 days away y’all!!

An awesome trailer can’t wait

The introduction of all these new characters has me hyped! Can’t wait to see Superboy, Deathstroke, ravager in action.

2 Likes

Trailer is very cool, expect season 2 to be even better than 1

1 Like

I was expecting Nightwing teasers but instead, we might be getting Dickbat! Awesome!

3 Likes

Grayson as Batman would be a trip and accurate.

2 Likes

Havent seen it yet cause im at work but im off within 30 minutes so ill watch it after id watch it now on my lunch break but usally people dont like hearing this kind of stuff

Who’s that red headed girl that Donna and Kory are fighting?

3 Likes

Who’s that red headed girl that Donna and Kory are fighting?

1 Like

Whos the chic with one eye?

1 Like

Wow, I am so excited now! It looks like there’s going to be a lot of action. Can’t wait!

1 Like

I really hope the capture how Trigon gets captured in raven little crystal thing and I love the new picture upvoting if you agree

2 Likes

Donna and Kory are fighting Shimmer.

The young one-eyed young lady is Rose Wilson, the second Ravager, daughter of Deathstroke, and half-sister of Jericho.

4 Likes

Oldest Batman since Batman Beyond. What’s up with that?

1 Like

1 Like