Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E3! Thursday, November 21st, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

Well, that surgery didn’t work.

2 Likes

His skin is horribly scarred, but at least his eyelashes are perfectly intact!

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but his calling after Cherylj like that just reminds me of the original Silent Hill.

2 Likes

I love April Bowlby’s performance as Rita. You can see her struggling to keep it together.

Editing because I can’t have too many replies in a row.

Calling it now: the women are robots, like more sophisticated “puppets.”

Great, Cliff is going to have Robin-in-Titans “Oh, pity poor me, I’m too violent” angst. Joy.

No, the VIP suite is in the Iceberg Lounge.

So, are they not going to investigate anything else down in Paraguay?

I just had a great idea for a Twenty Questions answer.

OK, that was alright character development but I suspect the plot’s gone on hold. If we’re doing the episodic thing, that’s cool, but I’d rather it be clearer that’s the case. Overall opinion remains cautiously positive.

4 Likes

I’M COMIiIING

2 Likes

Oh is it over

2 Likes

I was fully prepared to wal the same episode twice

3 Likes

Oh, whoops. Ran into the comment limit, so I started editing instead of posting and didn’t notice you were here.

2 Likes

Hi guys how are you doing?

1 Like

doing good, how about you? i can’t wait two weeks for the next wal, though. i need to find some canadians and mexicans to have a thanksgiving edition with

2 Likes

Doing good almost out of school this Friday yay! Weekend.

1 Like

Woo! I don’t know if you’re interested in other watch-alongs, but just FYI, tomorrow Reaganfan78 will be hosting one for a very old Superman serial, and very late tomorrow night MovieAddict runs the Birds of Prey WAL (we call ourselves the Nerds of Prey!).

1 Like

Ha! Ok thanks

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

Hi, how’s it goin?

1 Like

Good you?

1 Like

the usual!

1 Like

Hi I’m shopping with my mom and my grandma

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for tuning into @biff_pow’s Doom Patrol WAL series - Be sure to stay tuned to the next WAL event in the Community Events calendar for more!

2 Likes