Watchmen: Motion Comic

Watchmen: Motion Comic

A definitive work of superhero fiction.

6 Likes

Awesome! Need more watchmen content plz

9 Likes

Can we get more motion comics please? Alan Moores Swamp Thing would be a good one & follow that up with Batman: The Long Halloween. Just putting that out there.
Oh and I can not wait for the Ultimate Cut of Zack Snyders Watchmen to be added to the #DCUniverse library. Already one of my Top 5 Comic book movies, the addition of Black Freighter & the deleted scenes make it even better.

14 Likes

This was amazing! I’d love to see more motion comics done on key storylines!

4 Likes

I can only seem to view the first few chapters?

3 Likes

This is awesome. I hope they do more classics. Gothem by gaslight or hush

5 Likes

A fantastic story. I love this format, what a great way to enjoy this classic. Could we please get the rest of it? This is only the first few chapters!

9 Likes

This is awesome! Need to add the rest soon!

7 Likes

I like motion comics, there’s some really good fan made ones, but the narrator reads it really slow

4 Likes

Awesome but where’s the rest description say 5hrs of story, but it only plats 1hr 45min

12 Likes

*plays

1 Like

It’s on YouTube

3 Likes

I love this here

2 Likes

This is not all 12 episodes as stated in the description. If DC is going to post material temporarily, they should, as with other services, post the expiration dates.

15 Likes

I just finally bought this book. Does the motion comic do it justice ot am I better off reading it myself?

1 Like

DC universe is cheating. The description says it is included the 12 chapters and it is totally fake, there are just the first 4 chapters! DC, please, be serious! Do not damage your brand.

5 Likes

This is really well-made.

2 Likes

Why is this and Black Freighter practically buried on the app? Add it to the animated series or even the specials section.

Holy Cow… the entire 12 episodes of the motion comic are up… when did that happen?

1 Like