Watchmen: Tales of the Black Freighter

Watchmen: Tales of the Black Freighter

2 Likes

Didn’t know the Captain was voiced by Gerald Butler…

9 Likes

That was intense

7 Likes

Really good

6 Likes

Absolute gold. 10/10 would recommend

4 Likes

This is awesome. Really huge fan of Watchmen and this definitely adds to that. Looking forward to the upcoming HBO show for sure. Highly Recommend watching this!

10 Likes

scrolling down looking for something new,
the name BLACK FREIGHTER … my gut said “ew”
the art , the story… the madness it’s glory
then wondered who watched this horror before me?
I am not alone, like the captain on his ship
who else tried to warn him as he was killing his chic?
I fiend for more of these glimmers in the dark
the captain rode to David’s town on the corpse of a shark!!
I am still in awe of the film that I saw
THE BLACK FREIGHTER’S a must see …
because this film is blood raw.

6 Likes

WOW! I didn’t know what to expect when I decided to give this a watch on a whim. But this was an amazing animated short. On the edge of my seat for every minute of it. 8/10 at least… maybe better.

3 Likes

I have no words except for one…WOW

5 Likes

Wasn’t sure what to expect but thought I’d give this short a watch. I sure am glad I decided to watch it. That was super super good. Incredibly entertaining. Loved, loved, loved the animation and gore. Loved the twist. Awesome short film. Make more short films like this for lesser known characters and interesting stories like this one please. Thank you!

3 Likes

I absolutely loved this short film help me with my jaw touching the floor we need more short films like this in for me to be a fan of DC I love every bit of it,not to mention I watched it on a whim

Great comic in a comic this one! But it’s much better in the right context, vis a vis, THE ULTIMATE CUT! A cartoon in a movie…

3 Likes

I wanna see the Jonah Hex short come to the service, too!!

2 Likes

This guy is straight up having a bad day

1 Like

I LOVE the Jonah Hex short! That was my first meet of the character. Have picked up comics here and there ever since… Need more Jonah Hex in the current stories

I really like it