Watchmen: Under the Hood

Watchmen: Under the Hood

This is great! I don’t believe I’ve ever seen this.

7 Likes

Wow, that was really cool! I love when main characters get to interact with NPC interviewers to give further background and the like.

6 Likes

This is great, but it made me notice that Photoshop has come along way

6 Likes

I somehow never knew this was a thing. This was fantastic.

5 Likes

Hey that was pretty good

5 Likes

Marvelous! Seeing this made me want to watch Watchmen all over again.

2 Likes

Some extra info about the Minutemen, cool!

1 Like

This documentary cleans right ‘round the bend.

1 Like

Incredible how I’ve never even once heard about this. It as truly interesting, however it seems to me that the proper way to show this documentary would’ve perhaps been as a part (with a reduced run time) of the watchmen movie. Considering Alan Moore’s love for giving lots of “real life” documents to read alongside the story, it would’ve been much better than the animated Black Frigate part that was added.

I love the old documentary picture being perfectly captured here. Points brought right out of the movie adds more to an already amazing film and glad I got to see it here.

I’m glad they added this to the app, I’ve never heard of it before, but Watchmen is my favorite book of all time and one of my favorite movies of all time, so having this little addition to build up the Film more is just amazing, after I finally get my friends and family to watch Watchmen I’ll have to make them watch this movie as well.

4 Likes

Thanks for putting this up, I never knew this existed. Great companion piece to the movie, plus the nite owl actor gets to flesh out his character even more. I will have to watch the movie again after watching this…

3 Likes

Great to see these skilled actors go for a deeper dive into their Watchmen characters. Everyone is great. Watching Stephen McHattie, for instance, is like seeing a master’s class in acting. His performance as Romulan Senator Vreenak from DS9’s “In The Pale Moonlight” was indelible…made me wish for he and Nimoy to share screen time. Here, he breathes this unlikely hero into three-dimensions…he makes us believe in Night Owl. This is an excellent addendum to Watchmen!