Watchmen

Watchmen

Finally! Can’t wait to rewatch on DC Universe :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can you guys get the extended version on here? There’s a few scenes missing that are great from the extended edition

10 Likes

One of the GOAT superhero movies made it on here.

4 Likes

Is this the Director’s Cut?

1 Like

Need directors cut, it has important scenes to the story.

9 Likes

I did not expect this on DC Universe and oh boy I am happy.

5 Likes

yeah director’s cut! How do people feel about this movie? I loved it when it came out, but I haven’t rewatched it since. I also haven’t rewatched it since reading the book…

5 Likes

Yayyyy!!!:grin::raised_hands:Watchmen is finally here, Baby!!!
:scream:And did you say director’s cut?!!! My eyes are melting with happiness!!!

3 Likes

Finallyyyyđź‘Ś

4 Likes

This is the theratrical version, not Directors cut

9 Likes

I agree,please offer extended/Ultimate Cut

9 Likes

I appreciate this being here but I would love to see the directors’s cut

8 Likes

In love with this film. Every performance… the style… the direction. It was ahead of its time.

8 Likes

Excellent film. One of Snyder’s best IMO. Never tire watching this one.

8 Likes

Is this the director’s cut

This film is the only good thing Zack Snyder has ever done for DC. he killed the DCEU (i know thats not a popular opinion)

21 Likes

A few performances were hollow and dull, but it was a great adaptation. I saw this 3 times in the theaters.

5 Likes

Could we get the Ultimate Directors cut?

35 Likes

Seconded on the ultimate cut. One of my favorite movies and although the theatrical cut is good the directors is better and the ultimate cut is perfect. Flows perfectly in sync like the comic. The theatrical is fine for new viewers but longtime fans? Nah, I find it hard to watch cuz I’m always like, I wish this were the ultimate cut… too bad my copy got stolen years ago cuz the ultimate is inhumanely hard to find these days…

11 Likes