Weekly Art Challenge #31, Submission Thread

Is it a movie, or a miniseries?

7 Likes

@NYJt3 @jdebottis.93473 @RobArt471 @CynicalPink @stefanie.m @ImpulseMaxMercury
Thanks guys!! I decided to add the glow last minute before filling in the planet around her, so I’m glad it was the right choice! I have also been working on getting out of my comfort zone with the foreshortening, so I really appreciate the compliments because that means I’m making progress! :blush:

8 Likes

Wow, this is beautiful!! I love everything about this, but especially that you let her have some really natural looking curves, while also making her looking very physically strong and robust. The space behind her is gorgeous too. This is phenomenal.

8 Likes

It’s a movie.

5 Likes

I made the background on a separate layer and merged them down. And a Kirby GL would have been cool, but he was working on like 8 books during his time at DC.

7 Likes

Continues in the Timmverse actually. They brought back the whole justice league cast and style, it’s awesome :v:

8 Likes

A movie. :slight_smile: Definitely worth the 80 minutes or so of run time.

Edit: I really should start reading through threads before replying :scream:

6 Likes

@Hyperia90 I am in awe of your shading! I didn’t know pencils could do that!

@Z-A-C this deserves to be airbrushed on the side of a van and i deserve to own that van!

8 Likes

Wow, thank you! High praise, as I never feel the shading is dynamic enough.

7 Likes

well you nailed it in my opinion!

7 Likes

late late late late.

9 Likes

Late but Awesome™:+1:

5 Likes

What NYJt3 said! Your inks look beautiful, as always, and this is such a unique addition to the thread. Makes me want to know the story behind the art!

6 Likes

like Pink said, I want to read this story! let her in, NASA!

6 Likes