๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰Welcome to the DC Universe, Amazon Fire TV!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Itโ€™s true, itโ€™s all true!

DC Universe is 100%, bona fide, officially on Amazon Fire TV & Firestick!

Thank you all so, so much for your patience as we worked to make sure the release was as smooth and enjoyable as possible.

:loudspeaker:***We do ask that if you experience any technical difficulties in using this new device that you please submit a ticket to technical support - this is the ONLY WAY we will get the issues resolved!***:loudspeaker:

47 Likes

While this is amazing, and truly welcome, what about the app for the Kindle Fire? That is where I read all my comics.

2 Likes

Any updates on a PS4 release?

5 Likes

THANK YOU!!! Just downloaded it. Now we can watch as a familyโ€ฆa DC family!

1 Like

Hoping this means Kindle Fire is around the corner. Thatโ€™s where I consume all of my digital books.

1 Like

How about the Xbox?

1 Like

Hi everyone! Kindle Fire, PS4, and Xbox are all on our โ€œmost requested devicesโ€ list. We want them just as much as you, and are working hard to make this app available in all the ways! Stay tuned as details progress- the year 2019 promises to have a LOT of great announcements that we think will be quite satisfying.

8 Likes

Youโ€™re welcome, @Leonardoverse! So glad everyone in the โ€ฆverse household can enjoy now! <3

2 Likes

Whoot!! Thatโ€™s Awesome!!! More Devices Means More Ways to Watch!!! Plus these means I get to see the Titanโ€™s Season Finale on the BIG Screen!!!

3 Likes

The more platforms the better

3 Likes

Awesome! Now I can binge Titans on a grown-up size screen! Canโ€™t wait to see what Iโ€™ve missed watching it on my phone!

5 Likes

Yes!! Finally going to start Titans tonight!!

2 Likes

Why update on when this may come to Samsung Smart TVs? I appreciate all the effort going into making this community thrive.

Right On.:+1:

2 Likes

Titans finale on the big screen! Yesss!

4 Likes

Yay

2 Likes

Finally!

3 Likes

Will DC Universe be coming to PlayStation anytime soon?

8 Likes

@flashischristian.57332 We do not have a set timeframe but please be on the lookout for updates!

2 Likes

Will dc come to samsung smart tv app?

3 Likes