Well, I would LOVE to reread Zero Hour... but DCU FORGOT Issue #4

So… Did anybody else notice that they forgot to add “Zero Hour” Issue #4 to the offering here (which is actually the FIRST ISSUE of the Mini-Series)? Am I wrong and am I just missing it? I would love to re-read the series but I want to start at the beginning… Is that too much to ask?!?

2 Likes

It has been announced that #4 will be added next Tuesday morning.

2 Likes

@CamStylezPrime Yes. There have been approximately 4-5 threads on this issue. The moderators have responded to the existing threads. I’m not surprised of such discrepancies given the roll out of 20,000 comics. I knew there would be discrepancies (i.e. glitches, wrong cover images, wrong descriptions, repeat issues…).

1 Like

Just give it time. I’m sure they will begin checking discrepancies more regularly once most of the library has been added.
If you can’t wait… Check out DC Database: https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Zero_Hour_Vol_1_4

1 Like

Thanks folks! I guess I was behind the times on this one - so sorry I missed the previous threads but thank you for the information.

And yes I understand that mistakes will happen (this service is pretty amazing and getting better all the time), I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t flagged somewhere else and I was missing it blindly.

Again thank you I appreciate the heads up.

1 Like