What a beautiful way to start your day!

25 Likes

That’s just amazing and lovely!

3 Likes

Can we get a left-to-right caption? :laughing:

2 Likes

My favorite is the poison ivy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is my guess from left to right: Catwoman, Oracle, Zatanna, Black Canary(?), Power Girl, Wonder Woman, ?, ?, ?, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn.

Who’re the three to the right of Diana?

1 Like

I want to say Huntress is sitting, but the brown hair is throwing me. the pose is a callback to an RL actress. Behind her i want to say is Vixen. Black Canary is probably the blonde next to Zatanna (choker) and I definitely agree on your pick for Power Girl which would make the blonde next to Vixen Supergirl.

3 Likes

Nice! I think we got 'em all.

2 Likes

Adam Hughes said on his DeviantArt page that Batwoman is the one sitting in front of Vixen. I never would’ve guessed that - I honestly thought it was Talia at first

2 Likes

I thought she was Lois Lane at first.

1 Like

Really, with that red hair? :hugs:

3 Likes

I just feel like Kate’s hair is usually a lot more red than that. It looks more so brown here to me, and it’s also weird seeing her w/ hair that long w/out her mask

1 Like

Leave it to to me to treat this image as a puzzle. But, having done so, here are the ones I couldn’t figure out:

• Power Girl: I really have no excuse for this one.

• Wonder Woman: Probably should’ve been obvious, but the hairstyle is weird for her (looks more like Hippolyta, really) and the fact that she’s so much taller than everyone else makes me think Big Barda.

• Supergirl: Just doesn’t really have a lot of distinguishing physical traits.

• Batwoman: Wait, seriously? That’s who that is? First, the hair’s all wrong. In costume, it’s usually brighter, closer to the shade you see on Babs and Ivy up there. But the long hair has been a wig everywhere but her early appearances in 52. Also, she’s usually really pale. As a sidenote, I get the look that outfit is trying to go for, but it kinda looks like pajamas.

3 Likes

This was actually awhile back. I used to own a copy of it when I was in San Francisco. Gotham City Sirens was just about to launch if I remember correctly. If I had seen it earlier I could have told you everyone from left to right without issue. Lol

2 Likes

@PrincessAmethyst so how did we do?

@dogwelder9,

I agree… I believe that’s Lois Lane sitting in the chair. If it’s not Lois… perhaps, Donna Troy?

2 Likes

Power Girl to the immediate left of Diana and Supergirl to the immediate right of Diana.

So going from left to right

Catwoman, Oracle, Zatanna, Black Canary, Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Vixen, Batwoman(seated and the only one in pants, which is a dead giveaway, IMO), Poison Ivy, HQ.

3 Likes

One of Adam Hughes’ best pieces. It’s titled “The Real Power of the DC Universe” and is indeed a beautiful way to start the day.

4 Likes

Yurp.

3 Likes

If only Adam had included Big Barda too! But, yes, the image is perfection!

2 Likes

I think the one with the reddish brown hair that’s sitting might be Talia al Ghul.