What action figure would you like to see?

I love collecting action figures (my bank account severely limits me though) and I would love see some DCU Doom Patrol action figures! Negative Man, Robot Man and Ezekiel the Cockroach specifically! So I am wondering, what are some action figures that you would like to see?

I do have to wonder if with the upcoming series we might finally get some Stargirl themed dolls. You would have thought she would have been a shoo-in for the DC Superhero Girls line, but apparently not. Both my daughters would have loved one, but all she’s had so far are a couple of expensive and sort of hard to find action figures.

Im waiting for titans and joker.

I’ve wanted a Morgaine le Fey character forever. They refuse to make one in any form.

Also, her sister, Madame Xanadu…I’d buy that 2pck instantly if they would make it.

2 Likes

@dago-mage and @dago-mage It is a shame a lot of those deep cut characters like Morgaine le Fey and Madame Xanadu might never get made :frowning: it sucks that it usually takes a highly rated TV show or movie in order for action figures to happen. That is why I am hoping now that some Doom Patrol characters will get made! Then, like @Aurora said, maybe some Stargirl characters will as well!

2 Likes

Wow, I came here to say a DC Bombshell’s Madame Xanadu is long overdue. Great minds think alike :+1::+1:

1 Like

Pertaining to DCU Original content, I’d be game for figures from Harley Quinn more than anything. Done in the 7" scale, they’d fit in perfectly with DC Collectibles’ existing animated collection.

I’d also be open to a Harley line that’s done in a smaller scale and with less articulation. Something akin to NECA’s Toony Terrors line, as well as Mattel’s Justice League and Justice League Unlimited offerings.

1 Like

From DC movies and TV? I’d like to see figures from the Lois & Clark show.

1 Like

Absolutely agreed. I have Stargirls Bombshells & a 6” of her, the Bombshells is awesome. There’s so many along le fey/ Xanadu lines that should’ve been made by now tho. I finally found a Cassie Cain & it was $100. I want it so bad but I’ll just deal. My collection is out of hand anyways. I literally just bought a 4th case yesterday and u couldn’t fit a penny on any of the 4 cases shelves. There packed to the limit.

2 Likes

Black Siren from the Arrowverse. Her suit was amazing. Also, her Black Canary version with the short hair and the yellow outfit.

1 Like

Agreed @nu52! Sticking with the Arrowverse, a Captian Cold and Heatwave 2 pack would be awesome! Along with a Matt Ryan, John Constantine! I have been looking everywhere for a good John Constantine!

@Dead-Velocity9 DC Collectibles has produced Arrowverse figures of (pics from Google):

Constantine

Captain Cold

and Heatwave

1 Like

Dang you are right @Vroom. I just searched them on Amazon. They do exist, but it looks like I missed them, cause either they are not available or they are $60. I hope they rerelease them!

That Heatwave goes for cheap if u catch it at the right time. I’m constantly ordering DC figures/ paraphernalia. Heatwave was $9.99 prime for a long time. Then went up around $20. Now, it bounces around. Every other week u can usually find it for $10-&12 prime on Amazon. I’m trying to build King Shark. I’ve almost got all of em. It’s so rad. He can hold a 6” figure in his hand & it looks like a 4”. He’s absolutely huge. I have alternate head, the hammerhead style one.

2 Likes

Also Dead-Velocity9. I got a Stargirl bombshells statue when it came down to $50. Now it’s $134. Got a 6” Stargirl with cosmic-rod for $9.99. Doom Patrol had a Robotman 6” for $9.99 , Mattel DC universe classics collection. Then literally 3 episodes into Doom Patrol they raised it to between $60-$100 & hasn’t dropped back down since. I got elasti-girl 4” for $5 long time b4 show aired. Now she’s like $60. U can buy her, negative man, mento, & Robotman 4” figures as a package deal. Or all separate, but it’s more expensive to buy em individually. 6” negative man DCU classics is on sale right now for $24.99 includes collectors button & piece to build Trigon.

1 Like

Oh Man. I’d buy Xanadu bombshell the day they put it online. Closest I’ve ever came to finding a Le Fey was guy made one himself & put it on Amazon. It was actually really good. Even had gold face mask. Only problem was he wanted $120 for it.

They do have a 4” black siren from JLU but not Arrowverse version. They have the entire injustice league black siren, red streak, Tom turbine etc. for really cheap as a package deal on Amazon. I’ve had it in my cart too many times to count, but I always find something better last second.

1 Like

Yeah, I bought that action figure of Black Siren :smiley:

I just love the costume from the Arrowverse.

1 Like

Nice nu52. I get it, I actually love Harkavy’s suit too.