What Are You Currently Reading?

Just read batman the war of jokes and riddles in between comics rn. Oh also been reading dc rebirth. Not past the first issue though

4 Likes

I loved jokes & riddles. Idk why some people hate it? I read it twice b/c I read no mans land with all the tie-ins after I read it.

4 Likes

Who’s who in DC

2 Likes

@capo-mage yeah I thought it was one of the more interesting stories.

2 Likes

Riddler was great in it. Obviously I guess. The story was mainly between him & Bats. I loved the strings in Wayne Enterprises, or I guess the pre-Wayne enterprises at that moment.

3 Likes

Yeah I liked the different villains involved. And kitemans orgin. Deathstroke vs deadshot I think was super cool.

3 Likes

I just finished Matthew Rosenberg’s indie masterpiece We Can Never Go Home. An excellent read if you like dark comedy and punk rock. It’s pretty much Stray Bullets meets X-Men.

3 Likes

You had me at dark comedy & punk rock, I’m in.

3 Likes

Recently finished sons of youth story.
Enjoyed classic YJ and the fun age swap humor.
Also for the V Day read Mysterious of Love in Space. Very nice stories. Enjoyed Bizzaro’s the most. Nice to seen him cheer up. Kilowag’s was sweet felt sad for him. and Supes was really great. A very well done story.

1 Like

I am finally exploring Geoff’s JSA.

2 Likes

Read the first 12 issues of The Terrifics a few days ago. Working on Transmetropolitan.

In that case don’t read the old Neal Adams run on Green Lantern. I enjoy the political angle as long as it isn’t shoved down my throat. I like that Hal and Oliver were so different, yet overcame it for a greater good. Still, I’ve had people tell me they feel it’s preachy. I love the Grell run that began in the 80’s.