What Are You Currently Watching?

Inspired by the What are you currently reading? topic, here’s a place to discuss whatever you’re currently watching. What you’re bingeing, watched a single episode of or watching weekly. Share here!

4 Likes

Inspired by the watch-along, I’m rewatching the Legion of Super Heroes animated series.

Just watched the latest Harley Quinn episode!

3 Likes

Watching the latest Harley Quinn… OMG I LOVE this show! It makes me laugh out loud

3 Likes

Since my copy of joker finally arrived today, this weekend it will be… joker. Joker. Joker. Joker, and more joker. Every feature will be consumed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I watched the latest Harley Quinn today and started binging “the tomorrow people “.

2 Likes

Harley Quinn and all things Batman. Been on a huge Bat Family kick lately.

2 Likes

Watching Green Lantern animated series (can’t be as bad as the live action movie-right?)

1 Like

Tbh the movie is all about on how you would like it I personally liked it and thought it was good and I enjoyed it for what it was

1 Like

Currently watching harley quinn behind on 2 episodes though

1 Like

Rewatching the first three Crisis episodes ahead of the conclusion tomorrow. And the Lucifer scene in part 3 actually inspired me to finally give the show a shot so I’m watching that as well.

2 Likes

Watching HQ and rewatching first season of LoT, I’m really focusing in on the character of Vandel Savage.

2 Likes

It’s so good! Idk when the new season of Lucifer is coming out but I’m so excited!

1 Like

Working my way through rewatching the Wonder Woman TV series 1975+ and the 8 episodes of Batman: The Animated Series that have Harley Quinn in them.

1 Like

I just stopped watching pics from my phone doing a slideshow on my tv. I didn’t mean to. My appletv did an update, when it finished it started a slideshow & I was trapped like a deer in headlights.

1 Like

My daily work day TV schedule starts with an episode of Justice League with my first cup of coffee in the morning. I am on Season 2 episode 19. After those I will move on to Justice League Unlimited for the mornings.

After work, I wind down for one episode in the Arrowverse. I am currently alternating episodes by release date between Arrow and the Flash. For Arrow, I’m on Season 3 episode 3 and today I watched The Flash Season 1 episode 4.

1 Like

Just started watching the final season of Runaways on Hulu.

1 Like

I renewed Hulu just to watch that last runaways season. Honestly I also watched the season 6 of younger because Hilary Duff. Lol On Dcuniverse I’m working through Batman the animated series…just watched “Almost got him” (autocorrect) so I’m around episode 45? I’m up to date on all new things for the most part. Disney plus I’m watching Jeff goldblooms show, marvel make me a hero and almost done with all of star wars rebels, then going to possibly backtrack through clone wars. I’ve only ever seen a few of the clone wars so may as well. On dcuniverse I want to watch more of the justice league animated material, the superman series etc

I’m finally watching Batman Beyond all the way through (and in HD!)

1 Like

I’m watching superman the animated series with my daughter. She is loving it and I am so happy to share a great show from my childhood with her

1 Like

It’s so good! I hope you’re planning on justice league and justice league unlimited next! Those are my favorites!