what character do you think would be really great on the big screen

I think that martian man hunter would be amazing to see on screen, it would give us more of a reach into outer space to introduce us to those intergalactic stories that we love. also young justice on the big screen would be amazing to see it would give us a younger team, and a brighter, happier, and funnier feel to the DCEU.

26 Likes

I personally think a Jessica Cruz movie could be a HUGE hit.

8 Likes

i really like that idea she could be a cool character to see

1 Like

Make a live action Jarro and all my dreams would come true.

Arrow is a hit on CW. I’m sure they could make a great film on Green Arrow

3 Likes

Black Canary or Huntress in a solo film.
Both a “street level” and capable of fierce hand to hand combat.

I’d take either of those over a relatively speaking pacifist GL. IMO, Jessica Cruz is a recipe for box office failure. (Nothing personal Q, unless you have some really good hook you’d care to share.) I just can’t see a hook. As a third or forth GL movie in a series of GLC corps movies as the lead, ok. I could see that. Just bringing her out without a larger GL context, I’m not buying the idea.

2 Likes

If we’re talking hero i would love to see Damian wayne! Who else?! And if were talking villain i think cyborg superman would be cool, the supergirl version was kinda dull.

2 Likes

Superman.

As for characters that haven’t been in movies at all…Lobo.

5 Likes

Plastic man definitely

5 Likes

Zatanna!

6 Likes

Ben Schwartz has said he is interested in playing Plastic Man in the past and I think that would be a hilarious movie.

4 Likes

Swamp thing directed by Guillermo Del Toro!!

8 Likes

I’d like to see a Hawkman/Hawkgirl film. I’ve also been praying for a Barbara Gordon Batgirl movie for a while.

2 Likes

In a universe where superman is dead, superboy would be great. Also, mister terrific. With a proper introduction as a side character (ala Black Panther) he’s got box office draw written all over him.

1 Like

The JLI with Shazam and Aquaman would be great. It’d bring the light tone every says they want and give new spotlights to some great but neglected characters like Fire, Ice, and Guy.

Blue Beetle (basically a blue and black Iron Spider from the MCU), Static, Vixen

Dr. Fate or The Spectre

3 Likes

I am quite happy, all of my favorite heroes have been on the big screen or are about to be on the big screen (looking at you Hawkman).

2 Likes

I’m still waiting to see a DC movie with Deathstroke, and a new Green Lantern

3 Likes

Mermaid Batman: The Movie