What character would you like to see in Arrowverse?

Their are many great characters in the Arrowverse. If you could add ANY character (villain or hero) to the Arrowverse, who would it be, and why?

Dick Grayson. The last time that character was properly portrayed in live again was the 60s.

3 Likes

Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, Guy Gardner or Alan Scott.

Part of me is still holding out that Diggle will be revealed as John Diggle Stewart.

3 Likes

Zatanna,

My bad, I didn’t notice the question asked why. I said zatanna and reason besides her being one of my favorite characters is; besides smallville I don’t believe she’s been in anything else live-action. Also, in legends when the crew, primarily white canary, ask Constantine to help exorcise Mallus from Norah Darhk I thought for sure the show was on its way to introducing more or all of the justice league dark members. I was convinced zatanna, Boston Brand etc we’re right around the corner. I figured with the show having an entire season revolving around black magic it was a perfect segue to bring in the jld squad to lend a hand, but it wasn’t to be. Fingers crossed Zatanna will make an appearance on one of the cw shows eventually.

1 Like

Any lesser known characters. Live action series are a great way to introduce the characters and get more people aware of them. I never heard of the Doom Patrol before Titans, same with Ragman on Arrow (wish they would bring him back).

Vic Sage / The Question is the top of my list now that Ralph Dibny is on The Flash.

3 Likes

I feel like a great character would be Green Lantern. He would really add a lot to the team!

1 Like

Batman

Jensen Ackles as the Red Hood on Arrow. It would be cool to see the Green Arrow square off against Red Hood. He is a good season villain/anti-hero. Jensen has photos on Instagram of him in a Red Hood costume.

2 Likes

I would love a cameo from Nightwing or Batman. I think Dr. Fate or Green Lantern would be great recurring characters to have.

1 Like

I always imagine if the arrowverse crossing over with Titans.

1 Like