What characters should be in Injustice 3?

Assuming there even is an Injustice 3, what characters should be in it, I want Booster Gold and Larafleeze.

8 Likes

Beast Boy, Captain Atom, Arsenal

2 Likes

Everybody from the first two games plus new characters like Beast Boy, Arsenal and Superboy

3 Likes

Beast Boy
Captain Atom
Constantine
Jonah Hex
Grifter
Etrigan
Static
Miss Martian

6 Likes

Beast boy, raven, nightwing (as deadman), static shock, kid flash, Martian manhunter, Miss Martian, superboy, reverse flash (as a playable character), black lightning (as a playable character), trigon (possibly big bad in the story).

2 Likes

Constantine, Beast Boy, Etrigan, Lady Shiva, Batman Beyond, Cassandra Cain, Blue Devil, Trigon, Static Sock, Black Lightning

3 Likes

An Injustice game based on the Blackest Night would be amazing. If it had a Lantern heavy roster I’d buy it immediately LOL!

4 Likes

He-Man and/or Skelator

3 Likes

Amazo the Andriod. Imagine having a base kit that could evolve as the match goes on. You get to copy two moves that your opponent has…any two. It would be hard to implement, but I think it would be a high skill cap fighter.

3 Likes

Good Superman

Tim Drake

Red Hood/Arsenal/Speedy/Whatever his name is this week

Zod

Deathstroke

Raven

Huntress

Spawn as a guest fighter

A Watchmen character

A Marvel character (Impossible I know but I can dream :D)

4 Likes

Fire and Ice

2 Likes

No MK or guest characters.

2 Likes

Dr. Destiny, one of the members of the Doom Patrol, The Question, Mordru, and Toyman

2 Likes

That’s a tough one considering that most of them are no longer usable. However, I would like to see more Lanterns other than GL with vastly different move sets as well as a few wild cards. For example, Star Sapphire would be nice, as well as Larfleeze. I love how they handled Atrocitous without making him a GL clone like Sinestro. Maybe throw him in, but infused with Parallax. Get rid of Joker, Bane, and Scarecrow to make room for other Batman villains. Personally, I would love to see Azrael and/or Ra’s Al Ghoul join in. Starman would make a great addition as well, especially the Jack Knight iteration. I would also love to see characters like Eclipso, Amazo, Red Tornado, John Constantine, Beast Boy, Big Barda, Mister Miracle, Orion, Kalibek, Metallo, Atomic Skull, Braniac 5, General Zod, Martian Manhunter, Animal Man, Lady Shiva, Zatana, Shade the Changing Man, Clarion the Witch Boy emerging in the absence of Dr. Fate, Etrigan, Parasite, Clayface, Booster Gold, the Ted Kord version of Blue Beetle, Fire, Ice, Killer Shark, Wildcat , the JSA’s Atom, Ultra Humanite, Hawkman, Hour Man, Bat Woman, Firefly, Composite Superman, Killer Croc, El Diablo, Enchantress, Huntress, Black Manta as a main character instead of DLC, same with Starfire, a return of Luthor introduced as Lex Jr., later to be revealed as a clone of the original and donning the power suit afterwards, the Eradicator, maybe Vandal Savage, Robot Man, Negative Man, Elasti-Woman, Captain Atom, maybe Major Force, Katana, Bizarro, but not as an alternate skin to Superman with his own set of powers and fighting style, Rampage, the Shade, Obsidian, Sandman, Mr. Terrific, the Creeper, Terra, Extant, Wave Rider, Rose Wilson, Ocean Master, Steel, Cyborg Superman, Mongul, Despero, KGBeast, Mordru, Magog, Mad Harriot, Lashina, and of course my personal pick for the game’s main villain, Darkseid. He’s the only one I could see topping Braniac as a the main villain of the game. I know it’s a pretty long list, but I would be happy if even a quarter of those characters made it in. There are so many great characters and so much potential, although Darkseid is the only one I can see being the main villain of the game unless they move it to the regular universe from the first game and make it a Justice League fighting game instead of sticking with the Injustice Universe, having Superman escape the Phantom Zone into the regular universe and taking on the characteristics of Prime and being the force that attract Darkseid to Earth in the first place.
This is just my idea though. I’m sure whatever they come out with would be good, but it would be nice to see any of the characters listed above make an intro in the game, especially the Lanterns and Apokaliptans like Barda, Mister Miracle and the Furries.

4 Likes

Hands down Raven!!!

3 Likes

Personal request for me would be Ocean Master and Captain Boomerang

2 Likes

The Dark Knights from Dark Knights Metal should be the Villains with the Batman Who Laughs, and Barbatos as the main baddies. Lose the batman villains, add more lantern characters like Star Sapphire or Larfleeze. Get some Injustice 1 characters back like Lobo. Hopefully having a huge roster like Smash Bros will be possible for this game by then.

2 Likes

Oh and Superboy Prime so I can hear him say “HEY LOSERS! I’M BAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!”

2 Likes

Beast boy, Raven, Lobo

2 Likes

Vibe
John Constantine
Batman Who Laughs
Ra’s al Ghul OR Azrael (Knightfall skin would be great)
Spawn (unless he’s in MK11)
Superboy
Nightwing (not Robin, Nightwing)

2 Likes