What DC Live Action Moments Made YOU Cry?

@Bat.Fann Welcome!

Never say never. There are Batman and Bat-family story arcs that would be perfect as a HBO Max limited series. Personally I think Bats gets his do in mega budget movies, and I’d love to see Batgirl get a limited series. I could also see Jason Todd or Dick Grayson spinning off from Titans into solo series.

3 Likes

Clark finding Alicia is a good one I had forgotten about that!

4 Likes

My favorite episode of season 4.

4 Likes

The whole Man Of Steel movie. It’s a masterpiece and full of real, human, emotion.

5 Likes

Any bashing of DC on the internet, is just Marvel kids. You know what, I now spend a lot of time blogging, while trashing anything Marvel. Fork Marvel, and their fans.

2 Likes

But doesn’t that make you just as bad as them? :laughing:. you don’t want to be dragged down to that level because the only thing you’d be doing is wasting your time.

3 Likes

Doom Patrol. Larry and John. When John dies I cried real tears the first time I saw that episode.

4 Likes

I agree. I watched it again in the last two weeks and it was much more powerful for me, knowing where the story is going in BvS. And I don’t take anything away from the first and second Christopher Reeve movies.

2 Likes

That episode hurt for sure, but what killed me was Ryan’s return! Her was the first person Clark was able to be himself with but he lost him.

4 Likes

Clark finding Alicia! That scene was so powerful, it almost drove Clark to kill!

4 Likes

Not true- I’m a huge Superman fan and I have very little nice to say about Man of Steel or Batman v Superman.

5 Likes

Welcome to the DCU @Bat.Fann! :smiley:

3 Likes

We complain because we care

5 Likes

I miss the WALs!

4 Likes

Me too! I have so many fond memories of watch-alongs thanks to DCU.

5 Likes

Same here! I’m hoping I’ll see you and all the usual suspects at another WAL before too long! I’ve been away from the app too much! @Razzzcat @bribriibri @NovellPaladin @TaimurDar @ProActress @WingsOfAether @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder this is a little shoutout :wave::wave: hope all is well!

9 Likes

:wave: Hey @TheDankKnight1939! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Just watched Smallville S2 E3 episode “Duplicity” when Clark shares his secret with Pete.

I couldn’t help but get teary when Pete came around to appreciating why Clark needed to hide his abilities, and he was welcomed into the Kent family.

1 Like

Superhero movies and shows don’t usually move me to tears. If I were to pick a moment though, it would be from Superman The Movie, when Clark said goodbye to Martha before leaving to go north. The inflections in his voice, Martha acknowledging that she knew this time would come… it gets to me because I went through a similar moment in my life with my late mother, God bless her soul. Granted it wasn’t as cinematic as Clark & Martha in that big open field with the wind blowing… but it takes me back to that personal moment nonetheless. Perfectly executed scene.

2 Likes

I watched the last episode of Constantine. While I didn’t cry at the final scenes, I felt a deep sadness for John. I won’t spoil it here. Also sad that the series ended!