What DC Villain (or hero!) Would Make the Perfect Horror Film Star?

Besides Rag Doll.

Because I mean, CLEARLY, that thing is _straight _ from a horror film.

But who else?

Maybe even get creative and delve into why a superhero could even make a great star for a horror film!

15 Likes

Victor Zsasz b/c he’s a serial killer & he carves a notch into his skin after every victim he takes. Nothing more horrifying than that. Hero wise probably B’wana Beast, cuz he could tie u up & combine different animals/insects together & the possibilities are endless with what that could do to a person.

5 Likes

Victor would be fabulous!!

2 Likes

Yes yes, I’ll toss a chip in the dip for your idea djd. Two chips even.

The Joker could work if you play him to an extreme level. Black Hand is fairly horrific too. Murmur is just creepy in appearance so maybe he could work too?

3 Likes

There’s something so likable about Victor Zasz - What is it?? Lol

That’s probably what would make him a good pick to me… The fact that it is somewhat HORRIFYING to know that I actually kinda sorta enjoy (and am not repulsed by) Zasz’s character.

:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

To echo part of djd’s post, I’d also suggest Animal Man. That could make for a good psychological horror flick.

I’d thought of suggesting King Shark but that veers towards Jaws too much, most likely. The Batman Who Laughs is a sick bird too.

1 Like

Joker could work. Particularly due to the level of creepy potential that clowns have inherently.
I would be so down to see a psychologically thrilling horror film.

Done right, it could so amazing!

And Murmur is just plain creepy.
Put him in the dark and flash the camera on him a few times.

Bam.

Horror film.
The film would be called Murmation.

3 Likes

Joker was my 1st thought but victor is already a serial killer. Good choices everyone thumbs up from me for all of them.

4 Likes

Call the flick “Victor” and ship it to the cinema already djd :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What about Parasite?

4 Likes

Yes parasite could sneak around a’ la YJ invasion style on the Halys circus episode & get all the powers he wanted & do serious damage.

1 Like

We should write something djd. Like minds and all…

2 Likes

Ooo… Do I smell a collaboration happening? :eyes:

2 Likes

Killer Croc could work he is already like a big monster

3 Likes

Metamorpho

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s true. Especially if the story was about Waylon having to wage a physical and mental battle against his reptilian side. I don’t know that’s enough for the central plot of a movie, but it’s a starting point.

3 Likes

I have one word KK: “Pete”.

1 Like

The specture

2 Likes

John Constantine just think about it

1 Like

The Constantine series has all of the trappings of a great horror sci fi, but Constantine has none of the great of a horror film star…as close to the edge as he seems, he just has too much heart for me to imagine him as horrifying.

Unless it was a horror film for demons.

… Hm.
Now that’s a really interesting thought.

What would Constantine look like as a horror film for demons. :thinking:

2 Likes