What does these symbols mean?

What’s your opinion on what each of these symbols represent?

Here is the link for the latest trailer: https://youtu.be/pSLAd-G42w8

I am pretty sure I’m way off and I am over thinking it, this is just a theory but I was guessing maybe each symbol represents a different point in Oliver’s life leading up to present day (each of the past 7 seasons) and is not connected with the 7 heroes that they are looking for in the latest trailer.

I noticed in the latest trailer they are looking for seven heroes to help and if that is the case, then the last symbol obviously being an arrowhead doesn’t really make sense, since Oliver is already there and has been sent on mission by the Mointer unless they are looking for another archer which would then make sense.

I am also seeing what everyone else is saying and its possible that yeah they are in search of other heroes but in reality, they are really the seven that brings everyone together. In the synopsis for the first part of the crossover says “The Monitor sends Harbinger to gather the worlds’ greatest heroes - Supergirl, The Flash, Green Arrow, Batwoman, White Canary, The Atom and Superman - in preparation for the impending Crisis.” but the symbols doesn’t really add up.

The first one looks like it could be Black lightning (which makes it 8 not 7 unless Superman is not acounted for), the second one possibly Batwoman or the Monitor (the three lines on his head and the mutton chops), the third one the Flash’s cowl, I am assuming the fifth is 2 kryptonian emblems judging by the shape of the bottom and top, and the last one obviously being an arrowhead.

Like I said before I am 100% sure I am over thinking this Lol

3 Likes

Probably the 7 paragons.
The 7th symbol is probably Oliver
The rest feel hard to guess.
Likely one is Lex and one is Martian Manhunter

It feels unlikely that Kara and Barry wouldn’t be Paragons so I’d guess they are two, but both earlier crossovers and the current season of Supergirl has put her in the background, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they left her out.

That leaves two symbols - Kate and Jeffersson?

Then again, it’s DC, so two of the paragons are probably Superman and Batman, because they can’t help themselves.

2 Likes

Also, the name paragons doesn’t have the word ‘girls’ or ‘birds’ or ‘bombshells’ in it, so its fairly certain the paragons going to have the classic DC distribution of 5 men and 2 women or such.

1 Like

Someone with more time than me compare them to the symbols in SHAZAM! That is what I thought they were at first.

2 Likes