What is everyones favorite on going comic related to DC

Mine has to be the mini series The Adventures of the Super Sons. Its a shame its only 12 issues but I feel it will be the last time Jon will actually be in character since Bendis will have to start writing for the character no matter how much he doesn’t want to. The fact he took a giant dump on Peter J Tomasi run calling Clark a terrible father through Jor-El and then in the most lazy way had Jon willing to go with his grandfather into space.

Seriously Bendis needs to go back to the dumpster fire that is Marvel Comics.

1 Like

Probably 'Tec. It’s awesome so far, I’m on Vol. 6 or 7 I think?

Mine was Red Hood and the Outlaws but, without “the Outlaws”, I’m quickly losing interest. So I vote for Justice League Dark.

The Adventures of the Super Sons is mine Bendis may have ruined Superman and it is like a blast from the past in comic form.

1 Like

Love Redhood and the outlaws, was iffy on new direction. But one issue into it and I’m diggin it. Also superman. What a good book. Reminds me of stuff from the late 80’s and early 90’s. The stuff I grew up with LOVIN it!!!

P.s. DC needs to give a Lodell Swampthing another try.

1 Like

Mine’s Red Hood and the Outlaws. Like libertyofsons I was a bit iffy on the new direction of it but after one issue I’m sold on it. Adventures of the Super Son’s is another favorite of mine.

It was Super Sons, but now it’s Red Hood and the Outlaws.

1 Like

The 3 Justice League titles that came after Dark Knights Metal.

Justice League
Justice League Dark
Justice League Odyssey

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Mostly my answer would be any book that Dick Grayson is being featured it. I’m starting to get away from collecting whole titles these days. I tend to just buy the storylines that sound good to me. The events that are going on in Batman and Nightwing at the moment; and Doomsday Clock and Heroes in Crisis are what I’m most excited about these days.

digging
green lanterns
batman
nightwing
harley quinn
and justice league :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am way into:
Batman
Catwoman
Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (R.I.P.)
Superman
Action Comics
Mister Miracle
Sideways
Justice League
Heroes in Crisis
Justice League Dark

I am way into:
Batman
Catwoman
Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (R.I.P.)
Superman
Action Comics
Mister Miracle
Sideways
Justice League
Heroes in Crisis
Justice League Dark

Hawkman and The Adventures of The Super-Sons are the two best books going right now. I’m looking forward to Morrisons GL run.

The Flash
Batman
WonderWoman
DeathStroke
Justice League
Justice League Dark
Green Lanterns
Green Arrow
NightWing
CatWoman
Aquaman
Those are a few
Plus I read almost an comic if Swamp Things in it

Really digging Scott Snyder’s Justice League and I’m really excited for Peter Tomasi’s Detective Comics

@Tyler

Tomasi is taking over Detective Comics?!!

Well I know what I am adding to my comic purchase list.

Redhood and the Outlaws

1 Like

The Flash.
Mister Miracle.
Hawkman.
Red Hood and the Outlaws.
Catwoman.
Batman. Yep. That too. It ain’t perfect but I’m a big fan.

Looking forward to Shazam! in November and Young Justice early next year!

1 Like

@Nickweiser

I didn’t know Shazam was getting a new comic. It’s about freaking time.

2 Likes

I’m liking the current Justice League Dark

1 Like