What is the best rebirth series?

And why is it Williamsons Flash?

1 Like

I mean, “best” is a tricky question. My personal favorites from Rebirth have been:

Greg Rucka’s Wonder Woman
James Tynion’s Detective Comics
Christopher Priest’s Deathstroke
Tom King’s Batman.

I started off loving Rucka and Tynion equally, and when Rucka sadly left the title, it became all Tynion. Then at issue 20, I fell in love with Deathstroke (have since collected all the singles), and it was tied with Tynion. Then Tynion ended, and a few months later, with Cold Days, I fell in love with Tom King’s Batman. So Priest and King carried me until December 2019, and now I just have Young Justice by Bendis - which I like, but it isn’t anywhere close to my favorite or something I’d put up there with the best.

2 Likes

I say it’s Green Arrow, simply because it’s the first time Green Arrow felt like Green Arrow in a very long time (even before The New 52, Ollie’s series was a mess).

2 Likes

Off topic but your name reminded me i have Kings Mr Miracle hardcover, i need to read that lol.

4 Likes

This was my username way back in the DC Message Board days of the early 2000s, so I was very happy it was available when I signed up for DC Universe.

1 Like

James Tynion’s Detective run, Priest’s Deathstroke, Red Hood And The Outlaws. These were my favorite. Action Comics was also great.

2 Likes

Tynion.Detrctive
Rucka Wonder Woman
Tomasi Superman
Red Hood.when he had his trinity

Green Lanterns
Flinstones