What is Your Favorite DC Video Game?

Hey everyone on house arrest sorry I ment “Quarantine“; any who what is your all time favorite DC video game. Mine is Injustice 1&2 and The Death of Superman was pretty sweet ! So let’s me know your favorites and let’s talk video games! Respect the S

@Kon-El

7 Likes

Injustice 2 for sure

5 Likes

Arkham Trilogy!

I like Injustice, but, (this is a secret) I stink at fighters!

Batman (1989) I know it’s just Castlevania with Batman, but I liked it.

7 Likes

Arkham City

4 Likes

Call me bland, but does Wolf Among Us count?

6 Likes

Batman for the NES is absurdly good. Batman Returns for the SNES isn’t bad, either.

5 Likes

I love the arkham games, though it would probably be the lego games. To Be honest I have never played injustice. I should sometime, I enjoy the injustice comics, and I’ve played the arcade version so many times ( so that’s close).

2 Likes

Even though they are boring and repetitive, I love the LEGO games dc has come up with because of the humor and the many characters, especially in LEGO Batman 3 and LEGO dc supervillains.

4 Likes

The Lego ones! :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe 3 Beyond Gotham because of the Lanterns focus. All four games are fun though!

I haven’t played many DC games… the Arkham series, DCUO for a while… I want to play Injustice but am terrible at fighter games.

4 Likes

I will also echo the choices of @Bluelanternofsector2814 and @LDFM with the Lego Batman iterations. The 2nd one holds a particular bright spot for me in being able to fly around Gotham as Superman to his classic theme. :superman_hv_4:

Batman VR was also a trip. Especially the scenes with Batman going mad because of the Joker’s antics. :fearful: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Injustice gods amount is and injustice 2

1 Like

Justice League Heroes and Superman Returns both on PS2 were a lot of fun. The Lego games are a lot of fun as are the Telltale Games ones. I do prefer Wolf Among Us over the Batman games but they are all fun.

3 Likes

@darkstarz I forgot about JL Hero’s that was an awesome game it would definitely be next level if they recoded it for ps4 or ps5 I know is supposed to come out soon.

3 Likes

Agreed on Justice League Heroes. It launched right around the same time as Marvel Ultimate Alliance and never got the love it deserved. I would love something like this on a new console.

6 Likes

What was it about?

1 Like

I haven’t played Justice League Heroes in forever but I remember you had to fight Grodd and Darkseid! The game had an over the top view and you could level up. It was exactly like Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X-Men Legends and the very similar to the forgotten Fantastic 4 game.

2 Likes

If they brought it to PC (like Marvel Ultimate Alliance now is), it would skyrocket in recognition. The reason why it may have turned out poorly is that different consoles unlocked different characters (although the same occurred for Ultimate Alliance). Also, the fact that DS had a Flash spin-off may have complicated things. Doesn’t Ultimate Alliance have more playable characters though?

2 Likes

Batman the enemy within

3 Likes

It might have more playable characters. I did pick up the DS version of JLH a while back but haven’t sat down to play it. It is really hard for me to play a handheld video game with the same excitement I can play video games on the PS4. I do think that is not an exact port from what I remember of playing it.

2 Likes

I grew up doing a lot of traveling, so I kind of enjoy portable gaming systems more. The best system that combines portability and “next gen” gaming is PC. Do you play PC games?

1 Like