What’s NOT on DC Streaming Would You Like Added?

You should be able to go to Watchtower. You can ask questions there & a moderator should be able to help direct. As far as I know, “Newer Comics” are uploaded on the service 1 year after release in print. I think in the comics section, they’ll show you newly uploaded comics to read in the service.

2 Likes

Thanks

Justice League Action (animated series).
It’s got Cabbie (space cabbie) a very fun necessary character. It’s got Lobo & Mr. Mind, we see Mr. Terrific, and of cause every staple character. It’s Fan-Tastic! I think it currently runs on Cartoon Network. So, maybe it’ll be rolled into HBOMAX & hopefully added to DCU at that time as well? … I own it through AppleTV, but really want to get that out to the masses, so Super!

2 Likes

When will krypton season 2 be available to watch?

2 Likes

I 'd like to see Batman 66 the return of the caped crusaders and Two Face animated movies featuring the voices of Adam West and Burt ward. Also, the classic Batman 66 Filmation animated series as well

3 Likes

Thank you for your help, @RandallusPrime! :slight_smile:

@cgoldman1029, when you go to the forum’s main homepage, there’s a set of links that might help on the right side of the page, but alternatively, you can find the list of FAQ threads here. The topic of content is also addressed in this thread, here. Please let us know if you have any more questions!

@tylerwolfe217.6131, we can’t make promises on what content can be added, and when, but we appreciate your letting us know you’d be interested in seeing that added! Likewise, I’m taking note of everyone’s content requests, now, too - thank you, all!

1 Like

Always happy to help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love that animated series! Lots of fun.

1 Like

Anything and everything.

More content will always be welcome

2 Likes

I would like to see the Judas Contract animated movie.

4 Likes

Smallville TV show

2 Likes

I love the DC UNIVERSE App. However, I would like to know how come you dont have the "SMALLVILLE " series on DC universe. It’s weird you have so much SUPERMAN content and NO SMALLVILLE. Is this possible in the future?

4 Likes

It’s because Hulu currently has a contract that Smallville is exclusive on their site. Once the contract ends, hopefully DC Universe gets to add it.

2 Likes

The rest of the remastered Batman Beyond, as it was recently released on Blu Ray.

2 Likes

Teen Titans Judas Contract, The killing joke, live action movies really everything DC has to fully offer. I love this streaming site but warner bros/DC needs to have everything they can. If not Disney + and marvel will run them out. I strongly want DC to step over marvels expectations and become the best known and one of the easiest ways to do it would be right here.

5 Likes

Constantine: City of Demons

4 Likes

The animated movies which I noticed have DC Universe in their Titles! What!? Whoa?! What kind of darkness is that?

7 Likes

I would love to see the old Swamp Thing show that was on USA Channel ,I would also like to see the old serial like the Blackhawks serial and the Captain Marvel on the channel. And to show my greed I would like to see the Ruby Spears Superman TV show on there.

4 Likes

Think it be cool if you guys did a final season of The original animated Teen titans series that tied up loose ends and story lines

4 Likes