What’s NOT on DC Streaming Would You Like Added?

I’d like to see the Robot Chicken DC specials on here.

3 Likes

How come you never told me you were a Damian fan?

Smallville
Constantine animated movie
Vixen animated movie
All JL animated movies
Green Lantern movie
Teen Titans vs Teen Titans go!

4 Likes

@Venom_Juicer Thanks! I’ll pass these up to the rest of the team for further review!

2 Likes

@Barrys.Better.Half thank you also I forgot to mention season 2 of Krypton and Beware the Batman but thank you for taking it up the chain!

1 Like

I love finding opportunities to enrich our DC Encyclopedia! Recently, @thrakaboom asked for a suggestion of where to start with the character Vigilante. Although he has an entire self-titled series, I couldn’t locate him in the Encyclopedia. I’m new to this hero as well so perhaps I’m missing another alias. If not, can he please be added?

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re not missing another alias. They add new characters to the encyclopedia every so often.

1 Like

Thank you, @Behemoth! I thought that was the case since typically even the alternate names are connected. I added that series to my “To Read” list. Sounds cool!

1 Like

I think every DC production should be available. I would like this to be the ultimate DC resource. It’s already ahead of the curve with the comics and encyclopedia. It just needs to have every movie/TV production that is DC related.

4 Likes

I feel there are a few animated movies that were here and went away, and they’re so great that they should be always available…
those being:
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
Batman/Superman: Public Enemies
Justice League: Doom

Also, after the wonder woman animated movie that was posted recently, I assumed that Superman Red Son would also have been available shortly after its release, but if it gets uploaded within a week or a month of release that would work for me… I understand it’s better to delay the release here so some DVDs can be sold.

2 Likes

if you mean something new. its high time we gotten a Wonder Woman: the Animated Series going. if you mean something old. Batman 66’ would be fantastic.

2 Likes

The DC shows on the CW

1 Like

Justice league dark live action show

Thank you all for your feedback, including specific titles, to encyclopedia entries! Sharing those now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m super excited for it, but I don’t have a dvd player and 20$ for a 1hr digital movie is kinda expensive.

5 Likes

It’s coming 3 months after release.

6 Likes

If u look in the Watchtower section, it will tell u what’s coming & going. Just for future use. Idk if Red Son is on there, but anything new will be announced under the Watchtower category when it’s close to airing on here. I can’t wait for it either, looks great!!!

3 Likes

Yeah if always has a delay but could do disk and digital like I do if youre into collecting DC stuff too

2 Likes

Thank you all for being such a great help in answering questions like this! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wait the Rorschach mask can smile?

2 Likes