What’s NOT on DC Streaming Would You Like Added?

Batman: The killing Joke (movie)

2 Likes

Flashpoint paradox movie! Easily my favorite movie and comic series

The Batman: White Knight comic book story!

@Isaias134 and @maxcalsetta.78376 if I were both of you, I’d go to the Watchtower forums and look for the topic about what’s coming in April. I think you’ll both be pleasantly surprised :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The complete season of Beware the Batman!!!

3 Likes

@maxcalsetta.78376 @Isaias134 - Great news! As @superby1 stated, you can view all things coming to DC Universe here. Spoiler: Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox will be here on April 1st and Batman: White Knight #1 - #8 will be here on April 21st!

@KM_726 Thanks for the request, I’ll pass it up to the rest of the team!

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

I want…

EVERYTHING DC RELATED ON THIS APP from arrowverse to smallville to DCEU Movies to Non DCEU movies like the dark knight films superman returns Etc. To the DC Animated movies i want me all of DC but sadly a 17 yr old can dream :man_shrugging::pensive:

2 Likes

Please PLEASE get The Warlord into the digital comics list!

Thank you for the suggestions! I’ve passed this feedback along to the rest of the team. :slight_smile:

Blue Devil show or movie. Mini Series maybe ? Spin off from SWAMP THING.

Came across this thread for the first time and would to drop a suggestion: NBC’s Powerless, from the guys who currently give us the animated Harley Quinn series. With season 2 of that show around the corner, it would be great if we got to see their ‘humble beginnings’, so to speak.

1 Like

I would like to see Superman Ruby Spears on this app and I would really like to watch Jim Lees Wildcats show on here since the comics are on the app. One more thing the Shazam animated show would be nice too!

1 Like

Hey folks! Thanks for letting us know what you’d like to see. I’ve let our team know of the most recent requests! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Please add Mad Magazine! I assume it hasn’t really been considered too much because it’s not in the same vein as the other comics, but it IS a DC property, and I would love to read more (not that I don’t have a giant print collection).

2 Likes

I would like Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo to be added to complete the TT’s story

3 Likes

I need more vertigo. Where’s the fn Transmetropolitan + The Sandman series?!? Wtf DC!!! I’m very heartbroken they’re not on this app.

2 Likes

Hey all! I’ve added these most recent suggestions! Thanks for your input. We really appreciate it!

@pdtog1988.2291 We don’t currently have access to certain imprints due to current licensing agreements. This generally includes Vertigo and Black Label titles, though some are here to support our original shows. You can read more about this in our FAQ on the Help Center! Hope this clarifies things a bit! :relaxed:

1 Like

1966 Teen Titans Issues 25-28 and 1989 El Diablo.

Got it, @Mr.Robotman, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like