What’s NOT on DC Streaming Would You Like Added?

Welcome to our community, @slvy394.51553, @alexanderelias660.2068, and @Earth2Michael! It’s awesome to see so many new members interested in making DC Universe a better place.

I’ve sent all of your suggestions on up. We can’t make any promises about content that may, or may not, be added to our service, but we’re always happy to listen to the ideas of our amazing members. Thank you!

1 Like

Batman Movies!

How about anything but Batman; Batman is great but I’m getting Batman fatigue which is going to happen. So more shows and movies displaying more characters from the DC Universe for example Shazam or Captain Marvel had a cartoon back in the day; I have only seen clips of and would love to watch the actual show. There is that new Superfriends show for little kids that would be something awesome a new Dad or Mom that’s a fan of DC can show the fun and rich history of DC Comics. There is a lot of DC content out there please bring more to the tv and movies section. Everything else about this app is awesome and a joy.

1 Like

Hey @Nighblade82.80275 - Welcome to the Community! I’ve passed your feedback up to the rest of the team along with yours too @jsmsiggy!

1 Like

Why can’t dc universe keep all content on. I was watching red hood yesterday and today it’s gone. Just leave everything up to see

2 Likes

Hey @bridog_81.85801!

Some content might not be available due to licensing agreements. Keep an eye on the watchtower category, here you will find all things coming and going in DC Universe.

I realize this comment may seem negative…but there has been so little original content I find this streaming service a disappointment so far. I very much want to support DC and love so many of their prior projects/products, but honestly only one thing a week is a very light load. Jus’ sayin’. Stay safe and healthy all…

2 Likes

So little content? Titans, Doom Patrol, season three of Young Justice, Swamp Thing, Harley Quinn ,DC Daily and DC All-Stars. That’s seven originals.

Also, one a week is a good thing. Original shows have been airing once a week since the app’s first month. With the exception of a few weeks here and there, that’s something new every Friday. What’s the alternative? Drop a season all at once and have longer wait times between shows?

The other thing that should be addressed…DC Universe is NOT a streaming-only service. That’s a misconception. This service offers shows and animated films, but it also has thousands of comics, these forums, the store and the encyclopedia.

4 Likes

watchmen movie and tv show, advnetures of batman and the adventures of superman, batman superman hour, the plastic man show, all the other classics, i have a lot of books that i think are missing

1 Like

welcome to the community by the way!!! But i have to argue that your point is conceptiually wrong. there is so much to do here, and overwhelming amount but i also have to argue that if you arent into the comic books then this place is definitely not right for you. Stargirl will start up soon not to mention there are plenty of dc universe original movies on here as well. whether or not it is original content, this place is 10000000000000% worth the 70 bucks

1 Like

i was thinking that at first too, but you always gotta check before the end of the month to see whats leaving, then start binging, but there is only so much stuff this place can handle, too much is too overwhelming and too expensive for the users and employees

1 Like

i agree to some degree, hold back on the batman content a little AND BRING MORE CLASSICS. im fine with batman content, but i want to see other things as well. i dont want batman stuff taking the holdster for what could have been.

:raised_hands: Agreed!!! :raised_hands:

1 Like

I for one am living for all of these little hard-to-find curios! The Aquaman pilot, Legends of the Superheroes, the DC Nation shorts…I could go on! More of those would be a real treat, especially the ones that might not be all that easy or legal to obtain by anyone else - how about the 2011 Wonder Woman pilot? Or Who’s Afraid of Diana Prince? Or the Justice League of America tv movie? Again, I could go on, but most of all, I’d love it if you guys could toss the It’s a Bird…It’s a Plane…It’s Superman tv special on here! It might very well be DC Universe’s first movie-musical! :flash_hv_2:

4 Likes

Now that you mention it, since the TV special cut and rearranged a lot of material to fit on TV, I don’t think this is quite the place to post this suggestion, but filming a new edition for DC Universe could be a lot of fun, since the service clearly employs more than one musical theater person…

I have an impossible wish. I’d like to see the Watchmen series on here and the new Joker movie. I’m not saying it’s going to happen but you asked, so…

I would like to see the live action Batman movies, live action Suicide Squad, DC Legands of Tomorrow tv series, Supergirl tv series, Arrow tv series, Flash tv series and Continstine animated show. I hope there is a season 3 of Harley Quinn…i love it.

1 Like

Hey @ladydemon5063.24193, Welcome to the Community! I’ve merged your comment to this thread, thanks for the suggestion! I’ll be sure to pass it up to the rest of the team for review.

I’d love for all of the DCAMU movies to be available at the same time so I can binge them In order to get hype for Justice League Dark: Apokolips War! Other then that ummm if you could get the Adam West Batman show & movie that’d be awesome.

This is day 1 of my free trial and this site leaves a lot to be desired. Netflix offers a lot more to watch. This doesn’t seem like it’s worth the money. This site doesn’t even have it’s major modern movies on it. Where’s Wonder Woman or Aquaman? I’m honestly surprised you are able to keep customers.