What TV Show do you want next from DC???

Curious what you want / expect? I’m guessing we have to wait until Comic Con in San Diego, but before you know it Harley Quinn’s animated will be on and what do you think we will get in 2020?

I’m guessing a Cyborg solo show, maybe Booster Gold? I don’t anticipate a Batman or Superman show but I wish that was next year!

So what do you want / what do you expect?

1 Like

Still hoping for the Metropolis show. A Hawk and Dove show would be great, Cyborg is a real possibility. Constantine makes a lot of sense with Swamp Thing on the schedule.

3 Likes

I would like the return of Matt Ryan as Constantine, but I also think with Star Girl, they could do a JSA show.

1 Like

I’d love to see H-E-R-O done as an anthology series, sort of a Twilight Zone with super powers. A show about Kate Spencer/Manhunter would fit in very well with Titans.

2 Likes

Golly, I’d jump over the moon with the spoon if a DCU original Booster Gold show came along.

4 Likes

I still hoping that that Swamp Thing will lead into Justice League Dark show

2 Likes

Something live action…

Hmmmm…

Let’s see.

Zatanna

Or

Bdg Lantern Squirell

Or

Darkseid origins?

4 Likes

I WANT A JASON TODD TV SHOW or DCU TV SHOW and I WANT IT NOW

3 Likes

But Seriously tho we got to show some love the former robin, he’s gone through hell and back (literally)

1 Like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… I would love to see a Captain Carrot cartoon. Nothing to childish though. More for the adults like I am guessing Harly Quinn is going to be.

2 Likes

Id like a guy gardener green lantern show, see him begin then rise up before he falls to the red lanterns.

Or an Animalman show, that could tie into swamp thing as well. A live action rotworld would give me the nightmares I think I’m ready for.

At the end of it all I’d also really like an anthology series where every episode follows different characters or could be multiple small story arcs per season. A world’s finest or even dc presents.

1 Like

The question (but with aspects of the DCAU version like the conspiracy stuff and the relationship with huntress)

Etrigan (it could be like dc’s answer to venom and ghost rider)

Animal man (but like the Morrison run except he learns he’s not even the official animal man he’s just an tv adaptation)

2 Likes

Etrigan would be awesome.

2 Likes

A batgirl tv series or one about a villain like poison ivy or Catwoman

Do another Constantine show or maybe a zatanna

Green Lantern Corps featuring Hal, John, Guy, Jessica, and Kyle.

Batman but a bigger emphasis on storylines from comics and the bat family. Like start the show off with Batman already having 2 or 3 Robins and Nightwing is around.

Superman, the animated series was severely underrated and I thought it was nearly as good as Batman TAS.

Justice League, this is my most wanted by far. Particularly a show like Unlimited.

Justice League Beyond. Have a show centered around not just Batman Beyond but the entire JL of that time.

Doctor Fate, I think it would be a wild and fun animated series and they can experiment with graphics.

2 Likes

Grifter , blue beetle , bane tv shows would be epic

1 Like

A Booster Gold series

1 Like

Zatanna or plastic man

1 Like

Booster Gold could be amazing.

After last weeks Fatman on Batman, I want DC to produce The Question series that Kevin Smith and Geoff Johns were writing. Apparently the wrote a thirteen episode Vic Sage series that never got picked up, but that was years before the DCU app.