What version of the TEEN TITANS do you like best?

There are a lot of different teen titans… What team do like Best? For instance, The team with Wonder Girl, Aqua lad, beast boy and Robin. Add your favorite Titan as well!

3 Likes

The original comic book team with Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, Aqualad and Robin, but closely followed by the Cartoon Network Teen Titans (not GO).

Great choice! Who was your favorite Titan?

favorite team is the '03 lineup with Superboy, Wonder Girl, Robin, and Impulse with Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, and Beast Boy in supportive mentor roles

2 Likes

and favorite titan fron that line up is Wonder Girl

1 Like

Haha flashpoint enforcer! GREAT CHOICE! I’m a fan as well!

Any team that includes Dick Grayson.

1 Like

Nice Bloodviolet! So your a Dick Grayson fan eh? What do think of Dick in Titans?

1 Like

@BatmanFreezeQuinn0714 Haha, more than a little bit of a fan, more like a Wing-nutt. :slight_smile: I’m really liking the Titans series, (for the most part) and sure I’ve got a few small nitpicks but, I’m willing to roll with some slightly different takes on the character.

2 Likes

The various teams from the Geoff Johns era. The team from the Dan Jurgens series in the late 90’s looks intriguing but I’ve yet to read much of that series.

2 Likes

I liked the rebirth Titans, not the rebirth Teen Titans.

Titans Hunt was great and is included in our Library. The Rebirth Special brought back Wally West. The Titans had some great issues in the beginning. For a time, it looked like it would lead in solving the Rebirth mysteries. But then Doomsday Clock took command of these issues.

Titans started to drift, as they had no clear purpose. They were just close friends, only that. With the Teen Titans/.Titans crossover, it was not clear that Raven and Gar were ever part of the team that Dick lead . Kori seemed to know Dick, but not Donna. Wally died a few times, and was given a pacemaker, to prevent having a speedster on the team solving problems immediately. The Wally West and Linda Park romance went nowhere. Donna Troy was no longer a human being, but created to destroy Wonder Woman. The Justice League disbanded them.

Recently Gar and Raven became part of the Titans. Dick and Donna stayed. Miss Martian and Steel replaced similarly powered characters of Starfire and Cyborg. Red headed powerful alien. Check. Black, very intelligent Armored figure. Check.

Titans now have a mission. The members were selected for their powers and abilities, not friendship. Dick is unavailable because of events in Batman and Nightwing comics. With the current issue, 30, Donna is leader, the team is starting to act like a team. Kyle Rayner is a new member, the power set of the team is amazing.

I have great hope that the Titans can become a great team again.

1 Like

The Titans show is pretty great. You can see the influences from Wolfman’s classic run from the 80s

2 Likes

I love the original teen titans but as of late I’ve been really enjoying the Titans lineup comic wise.

2 Likes

The OG NTT line-up, plus Roy and Garth

1 Like

The silver and bronze age Teen Titans, and the New Teen Titans/New Titans. This would include all three runs of (the) Titans, including Rebirth. I was enjoying Teen Titans Rebirth, as well, despite not being the biggest of Damian Wayne fans-- but am falling way behind on “The Newest Teen Titans!” It’s been replaced in my reading by Justice league Odyssey-- truthfully, much more of a Titans’ book-- as will be, most likely, the upcoming return of Young Justice. The New 52 Teen Titans book is proving a struggle to read, and I trudge forward mostly for Red Robin. The New Titans mentor the Young Justice characters as a new Teen Titans is also a worthwhile team.

1 Like

Teen Titans Go!

Marv Wolfmann’s classic lineup was great but to be honest the art and alot of the dialogue was hard to stomach.

Im really enjoying Geoff John’s run and lineup on this service.

1 Like

Loved the 80s Wolfman/Perez run!

1 Like

TTGo!
#HatersALLthewaytotheleft

3 Likes

George Perez’s art is hard to stomache!? Blasphemy!

My favorite is the Wolman/Perez team.

4 Likes