What Would You Like To See Happen in DC Future State?

In the last week us DC fans have been bombarded with all kinds of new information regarding the next big event. At the time when I heard about “DC Future State” I wasn’t to excited. At first glance it just seemed like a way for the company to boost sales by doing another reboot. Now after I’ve looked more into the event I went from unexcited, to cautiously optimistic, to most excited I’ve been for an event in years. I want to know more about this new Wonder Woman, and Batman. Now with that all said and done, what do guys to see happen during this event? How would you guys want the status quo to be shaken up?
I’ll go first, I don’t the new Wonder Woman to be related to any Greek gods(especially Zeus), or Diana. I know the knew Wonder Woman is going to be from Brazil, and from a new tribe of Amazons, but for some reason DC wants to make every Amazon related to Zeus(I know that’s not to far off from real Greek mythology). I just think so many different types of mythology that it’d real cool if DC would explore another one. I’d want Yara to be related to either a Brazilian God like Jaci, or a New God like High-father.

Is Future State 5G rebranded? Looks like it’s gonna be future themed books that aren’t in continuity since some bigger events are gonna happen in DC in general. What if it’s another Future’s End? oh boy lol

1 Like

It’s 5gs’s rebranded, but I think it still has has potential. I hope it’s not another Future End. I was also pretty excited for that. I guess we’ll have to wait and see lol

1 Like

Future State seems really interesting I just hope it doesn’t mean we get another crisis from it.

1 Like

I agree with that. I’m just hoping it’s not the hundredth reboot. It’s getting hard to remember what cannon and what’s not.