What would you take from the Batcave?

Scenario:

You’re in the Batcave. You have five minutes to take what you can carry. What do you take?

8 Likes

Batmobile

6 Likes

^^ @cbplanets knows the drill!!

5 Likes

@cbplanets

You can carry a car!? jk I feel ya.

I would steal a Robin suit with a fully stocked utility belt. I wouldn’t fit in Bruce’s suit.

1 Like

The Kryptonite ring.

2 Likes

I wanna ride the giant dinosaur out. I don’t care if it wouldn’t work. That’s my answer and I’m sticking to it.

6 Likes

Obviously the Batsuit with the bat belt.

2 Likes

Or the suit that beat Bane

2 Likes

Nothing. I like my hands unbroken.

8 Likes

I’d get the remote control bat computer oscillator and the bat-speech imitator.

Then I’d get every blueprint and piece of data from the batcomputer from the comfort of my home.

1 Like

Definitely a utility belt and Batman. It time runs short than grab some gadgets. Maybe some shark repellent.

2 Likes

flings the Kryptonite ring down into the caverns of the cave as he pulls out a crowbar and heads toward the Batman Forever Batmobile

Come to papa!

5 Likes

The giant penny, but I’d leave a nickel. I’d hate for Batman to think I’d robbed him.

7 Likes

Alfred…His poached eggs are to die for.

13 Likes

Batman Beyond suit assuming its in there

2 Likes

I… would steal NOTHING… because this face is too nice to get punched…

Nope nothing at all…

Nothing to see here, move along!

… He’s for sure not gonna notice that Joker card missing.

5 Likes

He hasn’t used the Whirly-Bat in a long time anyway.

1 Like

The keys and controls to the batmobile (which I will summon as soon as I get out).

1 Like

The batsuit with all the gadgets and hope that theres money in the batcave and the bat mobile

2 Likes

Awesome choices @everyone! I realized that I never answered my own question. I would take a batsuit with a fully loaded utility belt.

2 Likes