What's NOT on DC Streaming would you like added?

I would like to see Swamp Thing the animated series!

286 Likes

Watchmen movie!

21 Likes

Secret Society of Supervillians

13 Likes

Superman vs. the Elite

13 Likes

Just more DC movies, I feel like what we have is a good start but there could definitely be more movies

46 Likes

Batman movies

23 Likes

WAY more comics. For movies, specifically the current animated universe. As for tv, JLU, JLA, teen titans, and smallvile.

24 Likes

Add more comics and I will be happy

10 Likes

Tons more Comics would be amazing.

As far as video goes… The different Superman animated series. Also if you could work out a deal and have the previous seasons of the CW DC series that would be awesome.

Maybe some more obscure things like the Power Records audio stories from the 70s and 80s and the Super Powers audio story books.

13 Likes

i would like to see more Flash books and more complete story lines in general, i’m not a fan of only having the first couple of issues available to read

7 Likes

Green Lantern Animated Series. The Question live action series would be awesome.

12 Likes

Batman court of owls
Injustice years 1-4
Metal

13 Likes

I really want to read Blackest night in it’s entirety. I absolutely love the walking dead and it’s that, but lanterns!

8 Likes

Green Lantern animated series and the Shazam filmation stuff from the 70s

10 Likes

VERTIGO

19 Likes

Honestly, I would like to see you guys revive the Justice League Action animated series on here. It was a really charming cartoon and I really think subscribers would appreciate it.

10 Likes

The most glaring omissions for me looking at the library and I understand that getting the rights to these may be a little tricky is the 1990s Swamp Thing series and Batman’ 66 TV show. And who knows that may be coming already got to save something for the future

9 Likes

The Batman animated show from the early 2000s along with The Batman vs Dracula.

7 Likes

Volumes it’s something they deff need in the future instead of downloading issue by issue we can just get a whole 7 to 6 issue ark as well as some long runs

3 Likes

How about the Ruby Spears Superman cartoons!!

11 Likes